Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As An American Citizen I Have To Ask Myself These Questions

As an American citizen I have to ask myself, why would a U S Congressional Representative not want to pass the Save Act:

1. Why does he/she not want to protect my Social Security number from being used for identity fraud to obtain employment?

2. Why wouldn’t he/she want to protect law-abiding small businesses from law breaking businesses using illegal aliens for hire and not paying taxes on them?

3. Why won’t he/she stand up to big business and say “my constituents want this country’s border secure against drug cartels, Mexican army incursions, and human trafficking?

4. Why would he/she call law-abiding citizen racists and xenophobes for wanting the laws they obey, obeyed by others?

5. Why are some laws enforced on the American citizen but not on enforced on those who break our immigration laws?

6. Why would I want that U S Representative to stay in office?

These are important questions. They come down to MONEY every time or just plain corruption. If anyone else has some one line questions or answers, please give them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, this would make a very good flier to distribute as representatives come up for re-election!!

Nice job GoGo!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks! It's time we change the questions. I'm thinking of sending something like this to my congress member. We need to start posing questions toward them of WHY they wouldn't want to protect Americans, their Jobs, their identities, etc. WHY representative WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO DO THIS. Don't give me the compassion message because its time that compassion is aimed at the people who voted you into office. Compassion needs to be aimed at the American Citizen for a change.

Gogo - I also agree that you have many good, basic questions about our subject matter and related things.

Could you post those same questions over in the Announcements area under the thread about "What you would like to ask upcoming candidates" (or something similar - I forget the exact title). I'd like to have 'em there to for incorporation into the ongoing list.

Sure no problem.