Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

American citizens co-dependent with Illegals

Tell me if this does not fit our association with illegals

A co-dependent is an individual who has been significantly affected in specific ways by current or past involvement in alcoholic, chemically dependent, or other long-term, stressful family environment. Specific effects include: fear (b) shame/guilt (c) prolonged despair, (d)anger, (e)denial, (f) impaired identity development, and (g) confusion.

The addiction process is an unhealthy and abnormal disease process whose assumptions, beliefs, and lack of spiritual awareness lead to a process of nonliving which is progressive......

CHARACTERISTICS OF CO-DEPENDENT

1. My good feelings about who I am stem from being liked by you and receiving approval from you.

2. Your struggles affect my serenity. My mental attention focuses on solving your problems or relieving your pain.

3. My attention is focused on pleasing you, protecting you, manipulating you to "do it my way".

4. My self-esteem is bolstered by solving your problems and relieving your pain.

5. My own hobbies and interests are put aside. My time is spent sharing your interests and hobbies.

6. Because I feel you are a reflection of me, your clothing and personal appearance are dictated by my desires.

7. Your behavior is dictated by my desires.

8. I am not aware of how I feel. I am aware of how you feel. I am not aware of what I want. I ask you what you want. If I am not aware of some thing, I assume.

9. The dreams I have for my future are linked to you.

10. My fear of your anger and rejection determine what I say or do. In our relationship, I use giving as a way of feeling safe.

If this is your M.O. Do you want to change?
    Do you want to stop. Do you want to live?

OK
    This does not fit my association with illegals. I do not associate with illegals. I admit that there is an invasion of illegals against my will. So there may be such an association within the Bush administration, some members of Congress, and some members of society.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    OK
    This does not fit my association with illegals. I do not associate with illegals. I admit that there is an invasion of illegals against my will. So there may be such an association within the Bush administration, some members of Congress, and some members of society.
    Nor mine either. But our elected officals are highly co-dependent with the illegal movement.

Governement, big and small business and the wealthy of our country may have a codependence with illegal aliens, but your average american citizen which is the majority does not. The people that have a codependence with illegal aliens make money off them while the rest of us subsidize their upkeep in this country. Send them back to where they came from we do not need them here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said, Ismith.

I am not co-dependent with illegal aliens. They are breaking our laws.

Send them back to whatever country they came from. Fine and jail the employers that hire them.

Secure our borders now. Build the fence, now.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Guys, to mix metaphors, the illegals are one more domino
    in the trickle down hierarchy. When neo-cons started
    popularizing trickle down economics in the 1980s, I thought
    uh-oh. I was living in Colorado at the time & just starting to see
    what I see all around me in NC today. Still I remained a
    dem on paper until I saw the complete sellout this Spring of the
    middle class by the dems & by their traditional supporters, i.e.
    unions, middle->left-of-center religious groups, Catholic
    leadership, black leaders.

I'm going to vote for Vernon Robinson for NC 5th & I
    wonder if a lot of NC folks born a dem are thinking the
    same way. Gosh, I sure hope & pray they are!

Looks like now we're practicing a combination of trickle-down and trickle-up. Eliminates the middleman.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)