Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Patrol Website needs help also

The American Patrol website is going to be shut down in 10 days if they don't receive donations from us.
    I'm sure you've all been there once or twice ( or everyday)?
    They post updated stories on anti-illegal immigration issues all day long and are a great source of news from around the world. The site is run by Glenn Spencer who is a patriot and hopefully he will receive enough donations to keep the site alive at a time when we need all the constantly updated news we can get to help us in our uphill battles.

http://americanpatrol.com/

If anyone can spare a little for Alipac and American Patrol we can keep them both going.

Thanks.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Thanks Nomoremex. We used to have a great working relationship with American Patrol but over the last year they have not answered any emails and have stopped running ALIPAC releases.

It appears that American Patrol is one of the very few groups that is still in cahoots with Jim Gilchrist and thus the ALIPAC snub.

They also have some new border pics website and when I responded to one of their emails offering to help, they got nasty with me.

Last week, they contacted the Last Americans Standing show wanting contact with one of our border observing resources Liam. When I wrote them back and asked if this was American Patrol, they went quiet again.

So if anyone here likes their site and operations, by all means contribute.

Neither I, nor ALIPAC, will be sending a check as American Patrol has fallen from coalition with us over the continued poison of Jim Gilchrist.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry. I didn't know there was a rift. It's too bad?
    Gilchrist is polluting a lot of waters, obviously?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !