Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Solutions Immigration Seminar

This is a link to the video of the American Solutions Conference. It is the link to the Immigration panel and video. Some of the information is bone chilling. It makes you angry. It makes you have some hope we can do something, and it makes you want to work even more.

It is about an hour and half long. Bookmark the page if you don't have that much time.

I have so much respect for T.J. Bonner, Congressman Bibray, and the County Supervisor from San Diego. They have put there faces, voices, and maybe even the jobs on the line for what some of them have said.

http://www.webcastgroup.com/client/star ... 0929073669
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting the link. I'll watch it when I'm done working this evening.

You're welcome. Let me know the one thing that strikes you in the information that may be different and what you think we can do to change some of our strategy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the link. I'll watch it later with my son.

JRB
    Very Informative. I lived in San Diego from 89-01, and it sounds like its gotten a lot worse. I wish we could clone them guys and replace the Senate and House with them. Washington DC needs an enima.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Very Informative. I lived in San Diego from 89-01, and it sounds like its gotten a lot worse. I wish we could clone them guys and replace the Senate and House with them. Washington DC needs an enima.
    Amen to that JRB. If I haven't welcomed you I'm sorry we've been really busy here. Glad to have you. What was the one thing that stood out in your mind in this seminar?

JRB
    If I had to say one thing that stood out was the frustration that these good men are feeling that their Government has left them high and dry holding the Responcibility Bag for the Illegals. I want to start a group here in Oregon because we have similar problems just not as bad because of the vicinity to the Border. Thank for the WELCOME and nice to meet you GOGO!!!!

You're welcome!

I thought that Congressman Bilbray's call to be pro-active and not just stopping bad things from happening (amnesty) is a call to be active in every way we can. We become our own lobbying group.

I'm going to contact a man in our city who has run for State government before. I'm going to ask him to check out American Solutions, find good issues such an illegal immigration and become very vocal for our area. He'll have more support than he thinks.

I found T.J. Bonner's frustration absolutely riveting. He could possibly lose his job for being as candid as he was about how their hands are tied.

I like Congressman's Bilbray calling all of the Presidents for the last 20 yrs to account for their lack of protecting us and all of the political parties for their pandering.

For me the astounding numbers for just one county in the country is multiplied by tens of thousands across this nation. Also, the six tunnels and how they are built to mining specifications was very tellling.

I'm sure if I watch it again, and I will for talking points, that I'll find even more.

Just in case you missed this.