Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Americans ...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crazybird,

I totally agree with you. Unfortunately I don't think getting out of the other side of the bed will work much anymore.

The world around us is going to hell in a hand basket.

Get the cup of coffe

Know you are not alone in all this.

These same people who voted for McClown and Witchery will be the first ones complaining when their massive amnesty push goes through. They will look like deer caught in the headlights. Stupidity!

I need to get a bumper sticker that reads, "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for either one of them!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I don't think ALIPAC should get behind EITHER candidate at all. Period. Discussion? Sure. But I think we should maintain an active argument and exposure of any and all agendas overt and hidden that these candidates represent on amnesty and the so called "path to citizenship". Our fight is with the damage that illegals do to this country and the betrayal of our government to control illegal immigration no matter who is in power. We should never deviate from that truth.

We must also step up the fight against the North American Union.

What I thought was wierd about the voting last night (feb 5) is the fact the latinos voted for Hellary over Obama when she has a more stringent policy on the pathway to citizenship than Obama. She SAYS she doesn't want to give them drivers licenses and Obama does. So, that is one small thing we have going for us. Seems sorta puzzling to me though.

Another thing that gets me is 70% are sick of BUSH but then vote for McCain, which is another BUSH! Makes no sense to me, seems everything is in the fix.

All these candidates including Obama say they're going to leave the troops over in Iraq. Obama and Hellary say they will leave some troops over there to protect the citizens working there which to me could mean leaving as many troops over there as they want all in the name of protecting them. In other words, we're going to be there for 20 more years guaranteed. Makes no sense to give each person a body guard to go to work each day. Why not trian Iraqi's to do those jobs and bring everyone home in 6 to 12 months?

I'd rather have Hellary than McCain myself. With the countries massive fianancial problems we only have 2 ways to go. One is to get the financial house in order which means some real revamps of the spending priorities and cutting back on the policing of the world and things Ron Paul talks about ...
    OR
    We're going to have to print up massive amounts of money to keep the empire running and try to spend more to overcome the bad investment and reckless spending we've already done. Its like you have a wrecked car, the car has been bought and the money is gone, then the car was wrecked, since you have to have a car, you can fix the car for less than its worth or you can buy a new car for alot more, or you can walk to work. Either we gotta walk to work and save money, or we gotta spend alot more money to get the car fixed or buy a new one. Ron Pauls economic ideas are sorta like repairing the car ourselves. It will take a little time, we'll have to walk a little while, but in the long run we'll be better off. If we go everybody elses route we'll get a car quicker but it will cost us more and since we don't have the money to pay for the repairs right now, and we still have to make the original car payment, we'll be in more debt. If we use the democrats plan, we'll buy a new car and have alot more debt and maybe in the long run we can payoff the car and trade it in for a hummer along with a higher payment. Either way we go if the underlying problems aren't attacked and repaired, this problem will continue to rear its head time after time. Its time to get back to responsible spending & saving. We don't need to punish our own while we police the world and buy weapons. As long as we keep wars going and keep the mindset that we're going to start wars by calling them pre-imptive srikes there is no financial plan that is going to work because you don't know for sure what your budget is going to be. Plus, keep in mind we could have a $200 Billion natural disater at any time. The best thing for a country, business, families and ecomony is financial stability. Without that, you don't have much. That makes no sense!

I'm thinking there will be an independent candidate running. The thing is, are the politicians going to play dirty politics and block out the peoples choice candidate by putting in a "blocker" candidate (can you say Bloomberg)? Just like McCain and Huck blocked Mitt Romney, they can do the same to an Independent candidate. And as we've seen, they'll get alot of help from the main stream media to get the job done! If these politicians say they want to help Americans and care about our country, then why block the will of the American people. They are doing it to gain favor and position THEMSELVES for a spot in the new administration. It isn't about America!

All we can do is Rise up anytime some kind of Amnesty is planned to go down. And keep fighting to get the laws enforced. The government isn't going to change anything. This time next year it'll be the same old thing going on. If your not a business or person making big dollars your life is going to be really crappy and your income is going to be going down, not up.

All in the name of globalism. It doesn't matter whos killed along the way. If your whole family gets killed by illegal immigrants they will have more rights than you do. All in the name of the billionairs making more money. That is the bottom line and apparently all that matters to the government.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Really well said Chexfive. Totally agree with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12