Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    But illegal aliens are "special".

They need to be handed everything they desire and demand for free, with no cost to them.
    Exactly ... and this is the attitude that is feeding the anger about this issue. That sense of entitlement illegals think they have. It alll depends on what happens with the 2010 election cycle. This November is our last chance.

Re: Americans constantly have to show I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by jean

Americans constantly have to show I.D.
    We have to show our driver's license every day just to walk into our health club. Refuse to show it and they will be glad to not let you in and drop your membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Here in Vegas now , even if your 90 years old , Some stores make you show Id to buy a pack of cigs
    Same for most places here in Texas. Some retail stores, I have been ask for an ID just to use my credit card. Which I never mind doing.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    In IN., as of July 1st. we have to show ID everytime we buy cigs or beer, no matter what age you are. If caught selling these item without carding, the stores and customer are severly fined. I really raised hell at first, I'm 62 and way beyond the card staging age, but come to find out, this was done to keep the illegals from purchasing these items and to discourage them from staying here, so I guess I'll show my ID and stop griping! At least IN. is doing something..
    WOW! Can you provide a link to confirm?
    No, unfortunately I can't . I looked on the IN.gov website and couldn't come up with anything. I heard this on our local radio station and it also said that IN. was checking ALL S.S. numbers of immigrants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12