Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans Favor Immigration Bill ------What??????????

<div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

It is crap. First off, it was done by Rudy G. and we all know how much he loves illegals. Second, there's no overall poll amount so we have no idea how many people they did.
    If it was like the poll they did in NC last week, it is a load of crap. If you recall, the poll reflected the views of only 600 people. So in turn, the MSM decides these 600 people are now the "majority".
    Gimmie a break!

We should all send them the latest Rasmussen poll results which actually portray TRUE results.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Of course it is.

If you read it, its says "when you take out certain words" and "explain parts of the bill". The problem is - IF YOU TAKE OUT THE MEANINGFUL WORDS, and You ONLY draw inferences to the "security aspects", then sure it will sound good.

Basically, that report or article is saying - If we 'give you' only what we want you to 'think' that this bill represents, you will support it. They tried that already when they tried to sneak it by. The problem is, you can't seperate the nuts/bolts from the bill.

Someone should write this guy. Obviously he is a schill of some sort.

I guess lying to the public has gotten to be a national pass time. They just print what ever they want the public to believe, and then they hope that it comes true! Of course they are working for Jorge Bush who is the master of deceit!

"If you in fact are making them pay a penalty, learn English, have a job, pay taxes, and if they can't show that they've been paying taxes even by a different name, to pay back taxes, to learn English, the overwhelming majority believe that that is not amnesty," Goeas says. "It so often is misportrayed as amnesty."
    Too bad none of that is required to attain "probationary" status that immediately legalizes illegals. All of the above would depend on "triggers" being met that have no timetable and are essentially within the very areas that the government has been so lax.

What crap, they are trying to brain wash people into thinking we do not know the truth of the bill!!!

ATTENTION ALL ALIPAC TEAM WILLIAM IS ASKING FOR HELP LETS RALLY TO HIS AID!!! CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW!!!!
    POSTING THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70506

INFORMATION THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70503
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    sippy wrote:

It is crap. First off, it was done by Rudy G. and we all know how much he loves illegals.
    Yeah, but he won't admit to it right now. However, he can't hide from the truth and proof - NYC is our evidence. If by some miracle he gets elected, he won't be any better than Bush on the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It definitely doesn't represent me or anyone I know!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I get many calls from republican surveys and this one didn't come here. I don't believe that independents are for amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    I get many calls from republican surveys and this one didn't come here. I don't believe that independents are for amnesty.
    I think people are turning independant because of this amnesty bill!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast