Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans Killed by Illegal Immigrant Memorial Page

The Americans Killed by Illegal Immigrant Memorial Page

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Homepage http://www.ojjpac.org/

Banned
    I think we should do this on ALIPAC..make it a sticky.....Just my opinion

I could add lots more to that page just from Miami Dade and Broward Counties. That majority of them would be from hit and run accidents that are common down here. In Dania a man in a wheelchair chair was killed in a hit and run and when the driver was located he was illegally in the country from Argentina. There have been some murders committed by illegals as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Holly crap...is there a website like this for California? If there isn't I would be gald to start one. Each state should have it's own with common themes and architecture running through all of them. Lets get busy and find out about doing this.

if you know of people that can be added, email the person who does the page and have a couple of links with news stories so he can look into it

salvi@ojjpac.org

I have sent names and links to Steve in the past, if it's verifiable he will most definitely post it!

I had considered posting the arrest photos from our local jail for DWI, DUI, and Domestic Violence. It's almost NEVER that I see Anglo American's featured...all of them are Hispanics. But since I can't determine who the illegals are from the legals....I haven't done it. El Paso is dominated by Hispanics but there are plenty of Anglos but even so, looking at the arrest photos, it's clearly obvious which ethnic group spends a lot more time doing arrestable things.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I had considered posting the arrest photos from our local jail for DWI, DUI, and Domestic Violence. It's almost NEVER that I see Anglo American's featured...all of them are Hispanics. But since I can't determine who the illegals are from the legals....I haven't done it. El Paso is dominated by Hispanics but there are plenty of Anglos but even so, looking at the arrest photos, it's clearly obvious which ethnic group spends a lot more time doing arrestable things.
    It depends on the booking information given. If they were born elsewhere and get arrested for driving when license is suspended then they are legal but if they have a non valid driver's license they are most often illegal. That is how you can tell by Collier County. Also they given the occupation as well which no valid license and farm labor in Immokolee tells you they are 99% illegal. In Broward County it is easier as you can look under the immigration hold catagory. Unless it is a felony or a repeat offender those with greencards and visas do not have immigration holds for misdemeanors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have viewed the page many times. We need that site to go viral at some point so AMERICA WILL WAKE UP.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

all those names and all those faces of the victims brings tears to my eyes. When are our citizens going to be protected. Everyone in our country needs to see this....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast