Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The hard part is that a lot of Americans really have no clue as they go about their daily lives. That is so true.

Media keeps a very closed lid on what is happening. All media.

Since it wasn't afffecting me and I wasn't seeing anything about it, I would not have known much of anything. But, I had a sister who lived in AZ and I found out from her how bad things had become. I heard her "daily" rants, but until my nieces & her were put in danger did I become as vocal and active as I am. They were caught between a shootout across a highway at a light. That was the driving force for me.

It its not on tv pretty much people won't pay attention, less people read a newspaper today, they are glued to their IPODS, and if not too busy playing games on the internet. They aren't reading newspapers online or anything. Not that the media reports much, just some talk show hosts.

Some are waking up, not enough, I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Here is the MAIN problem...
    You put those facts & numbers on the FRONT PAGE of every news paper in the Country, and OVERNIGHT things WILL CHANGE!
    You put those facts and numbers on the MSM 2-3 times in a week...
    And OVERNIGHT things WILL CHANGE!

Thing is YOU or ANYONE else WILL NEVER get that done. The Media has an agenda just like the Politicians. Welcome to STUPID America.
    I strongly agree, the media is directly steering the public away from the illegal immigration issue and redirecting peoples attention. How else could McCain manage to take the GOP Nomination without a significant core group of supporters, but plenty of haters within his own Party? Simply crooked.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I hate to break it to you, but OF COURSE Americans are That Stupid. it's as plain as the nose on our face.

whether you call it by another name, such as Ignorance, Political Correctness, Fear of Being Called Racist, Self-absorption, Uninformed, whatever, all those excuses listed above in this thread, it all adds up to our current generation being by far the STUPIDEST generation ever to populate this once-great nation.

we have:
    NO ability to see history and learn from it
    NO interest in protecting our own society and our laws from Invaders
    NO stomach for even the slightest resistance or name-calling from the Invader-created racial grievance industry
    NO capability of holding traitorous elected officials accountable

Republicans voting for the biggest Amnesty traitor in govt as President? STUPID TO THE POINT OF VILLAGE IDIOCY
    Huge giveaways of public $$$/services to Illegal Aliens? STUPID BEYOND WORDS - INCOMPREHENSIBLY UNUTTERABLY STUPID
    Total lack of concern about our dying culture, embattled language, and non-existant borders? STUPID TO THE POINT OF WELCOMING OUR OWN DEMISE

I'm despondent and frankly almost beyond caring at this point. you can't fix stupid.

I'm despondent and frankly almost beyond caring at this point. you can't fix stupid.
    Cheer up, we haven't lost it all yet.

I personally don't have much respect or trust in any pol figure.
    They haven't represented us in years and continue to throw that in our faces every chance they get.

If anything they should be the ones put before the lands highest court for dereliciton of duty to the American people,

When its: "Coming to A Neighborhood Near You," you can bet they'll wake up fast.

Right now, they are pretty much centered within the larger cities, just beginning to edge into suburbia.......then watch out. It'll be NIMBY big time. Even liberals, its fine to be liberal when you are far away from the action and not in the center of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Here is the MAIN problem...
    You put those facts & numbers on the FRONT PAGE of every news paper in the Country, and OVERNIGHT things WILL CHANGE!
    You put those facts and numbers on the MSM 2-3 times in a week...
    And OVERNIGHT things WILL CHANGE!

Thing is YOU or ANYONE else WILL NEVER get that done. The Media has an agenda just like the Politicians. Welcome to STUPID America.
    I COULDNT AGREE MORE! If Americans had this information, they would be the ones marching through the streets carrying signs, not the LEECHES. And the signs would read "NO YOU CANT".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe it's both...For a very long time I've as my husband, have been trying to 'wake up' many uninformed Americans on this topic and then some. What's very discouraging and scarey, alot of them don't want to believe the truth, or don't have the time to listen.. I've even had some write to me and requested "Please don't send me anything political anymore. The pages are too long!"
    And while talking to them offline, they have no interest in it! Our future are in the hands of those, and the corrupt government. But that gives me the motivation to not to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    I strongly agree, the media is directly steering the public away from the illegal immigration issue and redirecting peoples attention.
    What will the media do when most states pass laws against illegals, the illegals all go to CA, we totally run out of money to support them and they riot and burn down LA? I wonder how much the media will downplay that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most Americans are more concerned with what's going on with American Idol or going out and spending money that they don't have to care about what is happening to their own country

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12