Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Another solution to the criminals in business that refuse to abide by the laws of this nation is to find another one that suits their needs better!

Maybe they can meet their illegal labor half way or just go whole hog and go all the way to where the labor is.

I'm tired of having to pay their medical and other social services.
    I know. I am most concerned with public school system. Your children and grandchildren suffers...Not to mention free school lunch or free education, but they dumb down our children. Teachers are not allowed to have a separate classes for students who can't speak English or slow in learning. I know this thread is about the companies hire illegal aliens, but if our local government like public education systems do not follow the law, how can government entity like ICE punish private sectors when they can't even keep their branches from following the law? Is that make any sense to you? I am getting headache just thinking about it.

I know there are people who are afraid to speak out because they are afraid of loosing their job.

There is no justification for the statement here that "Some 70 percent of agricultural workers...lack work papers". Under our current H-2A "Temporary Worker Program for Agriculture", U.S. agricultural employers can bring in an UNLIMITED number of workers legally each year. Under this legal program, the rights of these workers to fair pay and benefits while they are working temporarily in our country also are protected.

When agricultural interest complain that there are no more available farm workers "because of their fear of ICE raids", they refer to illegal workers whom they can pay lower wages, often in cash, without providing any benefits, thus "exploiting" both the workers and our country at the same time for their own gain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's how one restaurant chain owner — who suspended new projects in Arizona — put it to The Washington Post: "If we become a risky or a more costly place of doing business than the other 49 states, which today we are, we will become a declining economy in perpetuity."

This is more of the bilingual ecconomy speak.

The more they have changed over to their illegal labor the worse my ecconomy has gotten.

The criminals in business and the Revolutionaries in the government sure do take pride in their own special little ecconomy.

This is a world wide problem now that is about to bust wide open. Just when the New World Order crowd had the world under their thumb people are waking up all over the place. I hear some are taking about pulling out of the Euro and going back to the Lira or something like that.

The majority of Americans reject amnesty, and favor attrition/enforcement of laws. Valid polls reveal this, despite what this weak editorial claims.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's called Bribe Money.

Pay the lobbyist to make sure the businesses don't lose their cheap labor, just another way to hold another group hostage to their demands while nothing gets done.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12