Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty Auction?

Just a thought.

The government hasn't enforced immigration laws for over 20 years (well, for much longer than that, but let's focus on 1986.)

Now, there may very well be illegal aliens who are contributing highly valuable services after 21 years working in this country: Maybe production floor managers, top salesmen, successful entrepeneurs. I don't know. Let their employers decide: Rather than give blanket amnesty to 20 million, why not let the government auction off, say, 1 million green cards? Now, no one's going to bid a penny for the guy with a leaf blower, but someone may bid $50,000 for the salesman. And everyone else gets deported.

All I'm saying is, 1 million contributors are better than 20 million peasants. I fear, with the current crop of Presidential candidates, I'm willing to negotiate.

Re: Amnesty Auction?

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    Just a thought.

The government hasn't enforced immigration laws for over 20 years (well, for much longer than that, but let's focus on 1986.)

Now, there may very well be illegal aliens who are contributing highly valuable services after 21 years working in this country: Maybe production floor managers, top salesmen, successful entrepeneurs. I don't know. Let their employers decide: Rather than give blanket amnesty to 20 million, why not let the government auction off, say, 1 million green cards? Now, no one's going to bid a penny for the guy with a leaf blower, but someone may bid $50,000 for the salesman. And everyone else gets deported.

All I'm saying is, 1 million contributors are better than 20 million peasants. I fear, with the current crop of Presidential candidates, I'm willing to negotiate.
    Amy,

Just because a pro amnesty president may win, does not mean we should be negotiating a surrender.

We still have a great shot in the Congress and the states.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say-NO! What about Americans who could be working those jobs? Americans already have enough jobs taken away from them whether it be outsourcing, illegals, H1B visas, etc. If these illegals are sent home or go home because laws are finally enforced, I am sure that there are plenty of Americans who will be available to do this work.

If you broke the law-you broke the law. I don't care if they wash dishes or sell cars or are a computer whiz. They should not be here and Americans or people who are here legally should have those jobs and it would be at a higher wage as well.

Nicole

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Just a thought.

Amy,

Just because a pro amnesty president may win, does not mean we should be negotiating a surrender.

We still have a great shot in the Congress and the states.

W
    William I agree 110% with you on that one.
    We have alot to work to do on/in those areas.
    Majority rules and over rides the President.
    I feel its time we start working on those areas! asap

There can be NO negotiating on this issue, Amy.

What we are seeing now is the result of past negotiations and all that has happened is manifestation of the old adage "Give an inch and they will take a yard". If we allow even one, or one million, to stay, millions more will flood in waiting for the next "negotiation".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just a thought.

Illegal, is illegal, everyone goes unless they are American and NOT Anchor American.... I say auction off the jobs they stole......
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Just a thought.

Illegal, is illegal, everyone goes unless they are American and NOT Anchor American.... I say auction off the jobs they stole......
    Not my job friend !
    I want the work back !
    The Government should pay me the cost I’ve incurred from the thefts.
    That money can come from where ever they want to get it.
    Its mine , I deserve it, I want it back.

Not my job friend !
    I want the work back !

Absolutely!!!!!

No auction. Deport them all.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Just a thought.

Not my job friend !
    I want the work back !
    I meant auction off the jobs BACK to Americans...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

NO NEGOTIATIONS! EVER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast