Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: Amnesty Auction?

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    Just a thought.

The government hasn't enforced immigration laws for over 20 years (well, for much longer than that, but let's focus on 1986.)

Now, there may very well be illegal aliens who are contributing highly valuable services after 21 years working in this country: Maybe production floor managers, top salesmen, successful entrepeneurs. I don't know. Let their employers decide: Rather than give blanket amnesty to 20 million, why not let the government auction off, say, 1 million green cards? Now, no one's going to bid a penny for the guy with a leaf blower, but someone may bid $50,000 for the salesman. And everyone else gets deported.

All I'm saying is, 1 million contributors are better than 20 million peasants. I fear, with the current crop of Presidential candidates, I'm willing to negotiate.
    Illegal, is illegal, everyone goes unless they are American and NOT Anchor American.... I say auction off the jobs they stole......
    Not my job friend !
    I want the work back !
    The Government should pay me the cost I’ve incurred from the thefts.
    That money can come from where ever they want to get it.
    Its mine , I deserve it, I want it back.
    I meant auction off the jobs BACK to Americans...

To who ?
    Americans ?

This rewards them for being criminals .

Our dictators have already broke this nation by giving to them and other immigrants who hate us and don't assimilate .

Both our tropical prardise states east and west have been ruined and turned into third world ghettos . few speak english in S. Florida or California .

Lately they have given amnesty to thousands of Venezuelans in S.Fl. . These ' suspected ' anti-American are snobbing the cubans and buying up whats left of the few decent places to live in S. Florida . They have money and are well educated .

Seems there is some justice in life after all ! The invaders on tubes have become the invaded from the air, haha . Plus to add insult to injury, these new arrivals speak english .

April

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Just a thought.

The government hasn't enforced immigration laws for over 20 years (well, for much longer than that, but let's focus on 1986.)

Now, there may very well be illegal aliens who are contributing highly valuable services after 21 years working in this country: Maybe production floor managers, top salesmen, successful entrepeneurs. I don't know. Let their employers decide: Rather than give blanket amnesty to 20 million, why not let the government auction off, say, 1 million green cards? Now, no one's going to bid a penny for the guy with a leaf blower, but someone may bid $50,000 for the salesman. And everyone else gets deported.

All I'm saying is, 1 million contributors are better than 20 million peasants. I fear, with the current crop of Presidential candidates, I'm willing to negotiate.
    Amy,

Just because a pro amnesty president may win, does not mean we should be negotiating a surrender.

We still have a great shot in the Congress and the states.

W
    ABSOLUTELY , W !!!!!They want us to break down and surrender. We must remain united and NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN!!!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Auction off 1 million green cards? America is already overcrowded with third world murderers, and we should just give away the cards to the highest bidder? No way Jose!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I want deportations NOW!

I want the deportations to start YESTERDAY.

ALIPAC stands for Political ACTION Committee.

Sitting around waiting to block the next blanket amnesty bill and hounding 40 Senators isn't enough action for me.

No one is getting deported today.

All we need is one bus per day filled with 60 illegals, whose carefree lives have been interrupted, bussed down to the border. Once that happens, all of them will know the game is over.

I want to see them in the streets screaming and crying and waving their Mexican flags and demanding that we keep our doors unlocked and our windows open, like they did two years ago. TWO YEARS AGO! And I want them to hear the American voters say, "Nope, this what WE want."

IMO, the only thing we're going to hear in this election year is "who has the best plan to make sure NONE of these 20 million ever gets deported." I want at least a discussion of who DOESN'T get deported. This very subtle change in the language being used will cause a seismic shift in the debate.

Make rents unaffordable.

Here's another idea.

I don't know how many of those here are familiar with a new law in California that went into effect January 1. Cities now may not pass laws requiring landlords to inquire of the legal status of tenants. (Escondido had attempted this a few years back.)

My idea is to allow a HUGE Federal tax credit for renters. The bigger the better. Let's just say for the sake of argument, $12,000 per year. The net result for the legal tax-paying tenant will be zero: Economics will cause landlords to raise rents. But for the illegal tenant, it will be devastating.

I know, I know, at the end of the day this will still require someone to actually do their job of law enforcement and not mail a check to 14 million people at 14 million addresses all named Juan Jimenez with the same social security number, but I can dream, can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Just a thought.

Illegal, is illegal, everyone goes unless they are American and NOT Anchor American.... I say auction off the jobs they stole......
    Not my job friend !
    I want the work back !
    The Government should pay me the cost I’ve incurred from the thefts.
    That money can come from where ever they want to get it.
    Its mine , I deserve it, I want it back.
    I think you're confused on my reply. I meant auction off the illegals jobs to Americans. Are you an Anchor Baby???
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

The Name "Amy Carter" brings back such horrible memories of Jimmy Carter, Peanut Farming, Billy-Bob Beer, Rosalyn Cater, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
    I was never a President Jimmy Carter fan.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    NO NEGOTIATIONS! EVER!
    Give em an inch, they'll take a mile.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Butterbean wrote:

The Name "Amy Carter" brings back such horrible memories of Jimmy Carter, Peanut Farming, Billy-Bob Beer, Rosalyn Cater, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
    I was never a President Jimmy Carter fan.
    Nothing wrong with peanut farming, however, I did have some serious issues with the Jimmy Carter interest rates and inflation! If I remember correctly, both inflation and the interest rate rose above 18% during the Carter presidency. That is definitely something I'd like to forget.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast