Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    cousinsal wrote:

I don't think he would ever pander to illegals, I'll say that much.
    I hope you're right because he could very well win the RNC nomination. Not my choice, but behind Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul, Romney is the only choice (yuk) - did I just say that.

All the other guys & gal are non-starters IMO.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    When Romney was governor here in Massachusetts, he was very much against illegal immigration. We got a couple of things passed - no in-state tuition for illegals and something about restaurants can't hire illegals because they have not been checked for diseases (not sure of exact wording there).

I don't think he would ever pander to illegals, I'll say that much.

Of course, now we have Gov. Patrick, who is totally FOR illegals!
    Cousin, considering his past flip flop history, I would bet my next paycheck that if Romney was elected, he would flip flop his stance so that he can now get a huge swing voter block.
    He has proven it before that he will do the flip flop if it secures him votes.

Consider this HUGE fact regarding romney. You can't run as a total hard nose conservative in one of the most LIBERAL states in the nation.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12