Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just called Feinstein's office, and gave the staffer an ear full. I asked that she please pass my comments on to the Senator. For once the staffer was silent, did not interrupt me, seemed very meek, and said she would see to it that Feinstein got my message.

She, Feinstein, is a real thorn in my side ! It did my heart good to be able to get that off my chest.

My appreciation goes to all the hard work from ALIPACER'S that enabled me to make this victorious call to Feinstein.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I just called Feinstein's office, and gave the staffer an ear full. I asked that she please pass my comments on to the Senator. For once the staffer was silent, did not interrupt me, seemed very meek, and said she would see to it that Feinstein got my message.

She, Feinstein, is a real thorn in my side ! It did my heart good to be able to get that off my chest.

My appreciation goes to all the hard work from ALIPACER'S that enabled me to make this victorious call to Feinstein.
    Way to go Nicie !!! and we must all call our special senator's and thank them for looking out of Americans!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

we must all call our special senator's and thank them for looking out of Americans!!
    Will do.

BTW I recently bought a new printer with a fax feature ( my old one did not have a fax) in honor of ALIPAC. I have been busy with phone calls, so haven't taken the time to get hooked up and running. Soon I'll be able to fax blast to my hearts content !

we must all call our special senator's and thank them for looking out of Americans!!
    Will do.

BTW I recently bought a new printer with a fax feature ( my old one did not have a fax) in honor of ALIPAC. I have been busy with phone calls, so haven't taken the time to get hooked up and running. Soon I'll be able to fax blast to my hearts content !
    AH, you will be so happy faxing it is my favorite thing, I think calling is the most effective and then faxing so I call and then back it up with a fax! FUN!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AH, you will be so happy faxing it is my favorite thing, I think calling is the most effective and then faxing so I call and then back it up with a fax! FUN!!
    You just confirmed what I was hoping would be the case ! I've been doing my faxing through NumbersUSA. I will continue to work with them, but also want to be more effective with ALIPAC.

I plan to fax Feinstein and Boxer so often, they'll recognize the sound of my personal fax the minute it comes in, without haivng to look at the sender !

You just confirmed what I was hoping would be the case ! I've been doing my faxing through NumbersUSA. I will continue to work with them, but also want to be more effective with ALIPAC.

I plan to fax Feinstein and Boxer so often, they'll recognize the sound of my personal fax the minute it comes in, without haivng to look at the sender !

you sound like me!!

Will do.

Nicie you'll love it. When we bought ours I hadn't found Alipac yet. I can't believe how much I use the fax for personal things and activism. What kind did you get. I just learned some things about mine. If you need help PM me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nicie you'll love it. When we bought ours I hadn't found Alipac yet. I can't believe how much I use the fax for personal things and activism. What kind did you get. I just learned some things about mine. If you need help PM me.

Don't be surprised to hear from me. Thanks for the offer. Now, that things have calmed down a little, I'll take the time to read the instructions, and try to get set up. I bought an HP Photosmart All-in-One, Printer,Fax,Copier and Scanner.

By the way, Tom Tancredo isn't dead. Along with Bay Buchanan they've formed http://www.teamamericapac.org

The following is an email I've received. They're not dead.

Dear Friend,

I am writing to you today about a matter of critical importance for our immigration reform movement. But before I do, I want to tell you again just how deeply I appreciate your loyalty to our cause, and also your tremendous sacrifices for me during our presidential campaign. Literally, not a day has gone by since I ended my candidacy for the Republican nomination that I have not thought about you and the thousands of Americans who worked so hard, and contributed so generously, to help me force discussion of the illegal immigration crisis on to the presidential campaign stage.

Thank you, again, for all you have done for our cause and for me personally. I owe you a debt of thanks that words alone can never repay. Although our campaign ended, the fight to secure our borders and preserve our national identity has not. Far from it!

Last year "We the people" taught the elites a lesson when we killed the Bush-McCain-Kennedy bill, and the other side has not gained any ground in Congress since then!

But in November, we will elect a new Congress, as well as a new President. Whatever happens in these elections, we must be ready to stop the next effort by the open-borders lobby to jam amnesty for illegals down our throats.

And let's face it: both the major presidential candidates have shown plenty of willingness to respond to pressure of the Hispanic and big business lobbies, and compromise America's security at our borders! So it is imperative that we elect some strong pro-immigration reform, anti-amnesty candidates to Congress this year! And that is why I am writing to you today.

My good friend and conservative activist Bay Buchanan (who headed my presidential campaign) is chairman of the "Team America Political Action Committee." Team America PAC exists for one and only one reason: to support the election to Congress of candidates who share our commitment to supporting full border security, and opposing all amnesty measures for illegal aliens (whether they call it amnesty or not).

In other words, Team America PAC only supports candidates that you and I would support. Team America PAC's endorsement is the "Tancredo Gold Seal of Approval" for congressional candidates who support real immigration reform and oppose amnesty. Now that our presidential campaign is over, Bay is turning her attention to Team America PAC and to the upcoming congressional elections. One great benefit of our presidential campaign is that we helped inspire some really great immigration reform activists to run for office this year... now we need to help them!

Can I count on you to help our cause today with a generous contribution to Team America PAC? Bay and Team America need to raise money immediately to help our candidates, and since I don't know of anyone more committed to this cause than you, I really hope you can help them today.[Click http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Xe17CTfSIr... color="#0000ff">Here to contribute to Team America PAC]

I know you will do all you can to help Team America. You were always there when I needed you, and our cause needs you today! Thanks so much.

My best to you and your family,
    Tom Tancredo
    Founding Chairman, Team America PAC

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567