Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty lobby throws hissy fit at ALIPAC.

fROM ILLEGAL AMERICA'S VOICE:

[quote]Anti-Immigration Group, ALIPAC, Tells Supporters to Lie to Members of Congress
    The fringe anti-immigration group ALIPAC is back at it this week. Their President, William Gheen, went on Fox News recently to claim that the Dream Act was a "political teddy bear with a hand grenade in it." Wow. As usual, extreme groups are making extreme statements with little basis in reality.

The truly alarming part, however, was news today that ALIPAC sent out an email asking its supporters to lie about being constituents when calling up Congressmen who are on the group's House target list – see their “new tip,â€

[quote]The truly alarming part, however, was news today that ALIPAC sent out an email asking its supporters to lie about being constituents when calling up Congressmen who are on the group's House target list – see their “new tip,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America's Voice is telling their illegal aliens to contact U.S. Congressional Reps, when the illegal aliens are foreign nationals who should not have any say about what goes on in OUR country, and who should NOT have any representation in OUR Congress.

Does America's Voice tell the illegal aliens not to call Congress? Does America's Voice tell illegal aliens to inform the Congress rep they are ILLEGAL? Of course not, because America's Voice is hypocritical.

So, the Congress reps can't verify which callers are illegal aliens. Well, guess what -- we can play that game too, and thats why you're angry!! They also can't verify who does or doesn't live in their district.

We, as U.S. citizens, should sure as he!! have more say than illegal aliens about what goes on in OUR country!!!!! No matter what state we live in. Especially when it affects us.

Nice try, you moronic hypocrits.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

To be honest, I cringed when I saw the tips written like that.

Although it does not hold a candle to illegal aliens calling the elected officials in OUR country trying to force them to give them a path to citizenship.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    An Illegal Alien, or a supporter of an Alien lawbreaker concerned that someone Is lying The Illegals are not deceivers at all Are they.. Everything that they do In this country IS A LIE The break all of our laws every day They LIE to get jobs Are you fuk@#$%^%$ing kidding me ALIPAC is Lying Alipac Is Lying...Nah nah Nah nah Nah...

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    America's Voice is telling their illegal aliens to contact U.S. Congressional Reps, when the illegal aliens are foreign nationals who should not have any say about what goes on in OUR country, and who should NOT have any representation in OUR Congress.
    Actually it is illegal for foreign nationals to lobby congress without being registered. So the illegal alien lobby promotes even more law breaking, what else is new, their entire existence is based on lies and crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are not lying. We are just insisting that our elected Representatives listen to We The People of America. Some of these staffers are trying to block many Americans from having their views counted in Congressional offices while illegal aliens that should be barred by law from lobbying Congress get away with anything they want.

Big deal about the zip codes. They will probably ask the New York Times to run a headline story about it while ignoring the fact that Dream Act supporters have threatened to kill me with grenades three days in a row this week while threatening media, banks, and lawmakers and talking about shooting Michelle Malking in her "f-ing face"!

If someone wants to give out a different zip code just so a congressional staffer will do their job, listen, and tally the call appropriately then so be it.

W

I gave out my town and zip code and requested my fellow ALIPACER's to call on behalf of the constituents of my town. When I called out of my district I said I was calling as a concerned American parent.

I have news for these activists. It is the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. They are all working for WE THE PEOPLE - The American Citizen. When they are making decisions they need to hear from all their citizens. not illegal aliens.

How do these groups have the audacity to think that Americans have to compete with illegal aliens to be heard by our government?

I am tired of all of these illegal activist groups slandering us here at ALIPAC. They need to get it straight ALIPAC is not a anti-immigrant group, we are for legal immigration. Evidently they have an adversion to the word LEGAL.

We are not 'anti-immigrant.'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We are not lying. We are just insisting that our elected Representatives listen to We The People of America. Some of these staffers are trying to block many Americans from having their views counted in Congressional offices while illegal aliens that should be barred by law from lobbying Congress get away with anything they want.

Big deal about the zip codes. They will probably ask the New York Times to run a headline story about it while ignoring the fact that Dream Act supporters have threatened to kill me with grenades three days in a row this week while threatening media, banks, and lawmakers and talking about shooting Michelle Malking in her "f-ing face"!

If someone wants to give out a different zip code just so a congressional staffer will do their job, listen, and tally the call appropriately then so be it.

W
    Congress Critters are supposed to represent American Citizens regardless of their ZIP CODE .... not a bunch of crybaby Illegals and their supporters that openly and routinely disrespect our country,our culture,our language,and our laws on a daily basis All of this B.S has to stop,and sticking a fork In the Dream Act will go an awful long way towards the ultimate goal of getting these people out of OUR COUNTRY LETS ROLL

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast