Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

AMNESTY RED ALERT!!!ALL HANDS ON DECK! EMERGENCY!!!!

This is posted in Announcements as well.

All Hands on Deck!

We just received word from our friends at NumbersUSA that Nancy Pelosi has scheduled a vote on the Dream Act Amnesty tomorrow... Thursday!

We need everyone calling Congress right now. Call your own representatives then call them all or as many as you can! When the offices close, fill those voice mail systems!

Call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask for your House Rep's office. Urge him/her to vote NO on the DREAM Act.

Only a huge and historic outcry from the American public can stop them from passing this tomorrow!

Call and say "Please ask Congressman/Congresswoman _______ to delay the vote on the Dream Act to give America more notice about this vote! Please oppose the Dream Amnesty tomorrow as it will displace millions of American students, workers, and voters. Americans oppose Dream Amnesty three to one and I will work to defeat any lawmaker who supports Amnesty in 2012. Please stand with Americans instead of illegal aliens and please vote No on the Dream Act Amnesty which will harm innocent American students, workers, and voters."

Call! Call! Call! Calls are the most effective. You can then follow-up your call with a written email or fax. Letters will not arrive in time.

ALIPAC's Contact list for members of the US House
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

If you have feedback, questions, suggestions, etc... Our national activists stand ready to assist you at....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1145621.html#1145621

April
    Please put the pressure on and keep it on!!!! Time is short and the NEED is GREAT!

Why don't they just wait and bring it up in the next Congress?
    Nothing wrong with that, is there?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Yeah would'nt that be nice!!!!!!??!! Wishful thinking!

Banned
    "The DREAM Act is only part of a larger recurring nightmare of Democratic control in Washington, a nightmare from which we are about to awaken."
    Yes we are awake and they better be listening, AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Yeah would'nt that be nice!!!!!!??!! Wishful thinking!
    I'm just using that as another talking point with Democrat congressmen. I tell them it is not a bad bill, if it were written a lot more carefully to eliminate the loopholes and then___TRY IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR! Why not?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fit in as many calls as I could today. Will keep calling as long as needed.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Fit in as many calls as I could today. Will keep calling as long as needed.
    Good job.....lets just keep them going..........fill their voicemails, clog their emails............NO DREAM AMNESTY !!!! TIME IS SHORT AND THE NEED IS GREAT!!!WE GOT TO GET ER DONE BEFORE THEY DO US IN!

These traitors need to go ! (MOD EDIT)! I'm sick of begging them to do what they should .

Those Blue Dog Dems will be critical allies. I asked Heath Schuler's office what they could do with other Congressmen:
    Shuler, Heath (D) NC 11th
    DC Phone: 202-225-6401 Fax: 202-226-6422
    contact page:https://shulerforms.house.gov/contact/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast