Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Inhofe

this is part of the email i just rceived from Senator Inhofe and wanted to share it with all of you.

"Dear Friend,

I am proud to report that our latest efforts to stop the Amnesty Caucus have been successful! Senator Reid removed Dianne Feinstein's amnesty amendment from the war funding bill before it even reached the Senate floor.

Thank you for rallying to my call for support. In addition to the thousands of concerned Americans who co-signed the letter to Senator Reid, many of my colleagues and conservative groups nationwide sprang to action with similar efforts."....

and yes, today is a day to celebrate!

Re: Sen. Inhofe

Quote Originally Posted by ladyshondra
    this is part of the email i just rceived from Senator Inhofe and wanted to share it with all of you.

"Dear Friend,

I am proud to report that our latest efforts to stop the Amnesty Caucus have been successful! Senator Reid removed Dianne Feinstein's amnesty amendment from the war funding bill before it even reached the Senate floor.

Thank you for rallying to my call for support. In addition to the thousands of concerned Americans who co-signed the letter to Senator Reid, many of my colleagues and conservative groups nationwide sprang to action with similar efforts."....

and yes, today is a day to celebrate!
    How nice!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

WE STOPPED THEM!!!
    WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE ALL WORK TOGETHER!!!!!

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

UNITED WE STAND!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Have they gotten the message yet?!
    In part, this is basically what I say to the sell outs. "I guess you didn't hear US when we said "NO AMNESTY, IN ANY SIZE, SHAPE OR FORM ". We're on to you, and watching. We will act to defeat your every attempt at amnesty. You can no longer fool the people.
    Nicie those are almost the exact words I used in a fax. I ended it with "I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A VERIZON COMMERCIAL, 'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW'."
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the reminder to numbers USA I have not been there in a couple of weeks and had almost a dozen faxes to send out in the Action Buffet. Anyone who has not done so should register here http://numbersusa.com/index
    it is simple and it gets the job done.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728