Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Gogo. I emailed my rep and sent this to all of my contacts.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Populist:

I'll mention this again: after you call your own Reps, please call House Republican leader John Boehner (202-225- 6205) and tell him to reject the Deomcrats 5-year visa amnesty scheme etc. He has a comment line where you can leave a message.
    Yo dude, I called and some woman answered at Boehner's office.
    I voiced my view on the new illegal immigration amnesty deal and soon we were in a conversation about legal immigration. I told her that I didn't support raising the limits on legal immigration as well. She got all snotty and said:
    Well this is America, we've always had legal immigrants, thats part of America, thats the law we can't deny the legal immigrants from coming here. I then said well if the legal immigrants are here legally that is fine, but I don't support raising the limit by a million every year. I said the law is the law but laws can be changed and she just wanted to argue with me on this. She kept saying well its the law and I got hot and said well if the law is the law and you seem to think that laws can't be changed, then why aren't the laws on illegal immigration enforced, if this amnesty bill law can be changed to make illegal immigrants legal, then we can change the laws to lessen the amount of legal immigrants coming in, if thats what we wanted to do, not that I am for changing that law, but I don't want to keep raising it by a million every year. She then transferred me to the comment line and I left a dignified messege against this amnesty deal.
    Talking to her I got that, I know everything and you don't know squat attitude. She was really arrogant.

Anyway, Mission accomplished!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Thanks Chexfive.

Irrespective of the discussion of legal immigration, did it sound like Boehner supports Baca's 5-year visa amnesty scheme for illegals?

If he does, there will be a huge uproar from the conservative and GOP base and Republicans will pay the political price when waves of voters stay home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just sent my fax in!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Don't forget you can edit the faxes at NumbersUSA

Mine follows;

Representative Leonard Boswell
    1039 LHOB, U.S. House of Representatives
    Washington, DC 20515

Dear Representative Boswell,

Please oppose the 5 year amnesty for illegal aliens!

There are 23 million working-age Americans with no college education who are already without a job. There are college grads flipping burgers because they can't find a job. There are older workers flipping burgers because they were replaced with cheaper workers.

Why would Congress want to continue on the path to recession by allowing the business community to keep workers they should be prosecuted for hiring? It has always been illegal to hire people who are not in the country legally. It still is. It only needs enforcement to stop it.

The American people have rejected amnesty time and time again. What we need is a middle-ground, bi-partisan effort to reverse the pattern of rewarding illegal immigration. The SAVE Act (H.R. 408 will do that by cracking down on employers of illegal immigration increasing enforcement at the border and in the interior. Reject amnesty and support the SAVE Act.

It's obvious there are American businessmen who choose not to employ Americans and that's fine. There is, however, no reason the American worker should foot the bills for their cheap labor. Instead of opening the floodgates, force them to move their businesses off shore with their bank accounts. Moving their business to where they prefer to get their workforce will have a multifaceted impact on our economy for the better.

Moving these businesses offshore will lessen the tax burden for the American worker leaving them more to spend on their own families. Moving them offshore will stop the hundreds of billions siphoned out of our economy in the form of remittances. Moving them offshore will aid the economy of the host nations and the need to send foreign aid will end. The need to educate the poor of foreign nations will be taken off our backs. They will be able to build schools to educate their own. In addition, there will be more jobs for Americans. Those businesses going under because they follow the law and can't compete with those who don't, will hire Americans and get back to work.

If Congress would get their hands out of our pockets for just this issue, we would not need socialized medicine. We could pay our own way. We could afford to send our children to college. We could afford homes. The tax revenue could be spent on our infrastructure instead of selling our highways and ports to the highest foreign bidder. School funds could actually be spent on educating our children instead of accommodating the children of the world.

Back the SAVE Act, Congressman. It's the right thing to do. Deny amnesty in any form. It's the right thing to do.

Phone me if you would like to talk about this,

P.S. It's time to start taking responsibility for the condition of our economy. It's time to stop representing the few and return to representing us all.

Done
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks Chexfive.

Irrespective of the discussion of legal immigration, did it sound like Boehner supports Baca's 5-year visa amnesty scheme for illegals?

If he does, there will be a huge uproar from the conservative and GOP base and Republicans will pay the political price when waves of voters stay home.
    You're welcome Butterbean.

Good idea Populist. I would hope that the conservatives would speak out. Have you heard anything on radio today about this? I live so rural I don't get good radio transmission if at all.

Perhaps we need to look at changing some of our words (e.g. amnesty to legalizing illegal aliens) They will always deny its amnesty. That covers a full scope of pathways, amnesties, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I would hope that the conservatives would speak out. Have you heard anything on radio today about this? I live so rural I don't get good radio transmission if at all.
    No, not today although I've been too busy to listen to the radio today. Roy Beck said last week they are taking this threat seriously. I know some of the major radio hosts (Rush, Hannity) spoke about this 5 year visa amnesty scheme last week; I hope they talk about it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I would hope that the conservatives would speak out. Have you heard anything on radio today about this? I live so rural I don't get good radio transmission if at all.
    No, not today although I've been too busy to listen to the radio today. Roy Beck said last week they are taking this threat seriously. I know some of the major radio hosts (Rush, Hannity) spoke about this 5 year visa amnesty scheme last week; I hope they talk about it again.

OK thanks

Populist,

As soon as she answered I identified myself and where I am located and that I am opposed to any type amnesty for illegals, she did say that the House Republican leader John Boehner (202-225- 6205), was on our side.

Sorry I was so worked up I forgot to mention this.

Thanks for everyone involved, I appreciate you guys!

When will the treason and crookedness ever end? Damn, we need Ron Paul!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast