Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty will only embolden empower Reconquista Aztlan

This can and will happen here if amnesty is EO'd by Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTp1c7bU ... re=related

Yes the physical assaults, the rapes, the burglary, ID theft, job theft and all other crime on citizens has just been encouraged - it's OK - they are just those who came before - they are just those who were in league with the white devils - just like the New Black Panther voting intimidation suit just got disappeared - it's OK to blatantly violate the law against white people - they are just white people -

Well when they are done with the white people who do you think will be next?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Yes the physical assaults, the rapes, the burglary, ID theft, job theft and all other crime on citizens has just been encouraged - it's OK - they are just those who came before - they are just those who were in league with the white devils - just like the New Black Panther voting intimidation suit just got disappeared - it's OK to blatantly violate the law against white people - they are just white people -

Well when they are done with the white people who do you think will be next?
    America is so stupid they think that the mexicans are mad because of the immigration laws or lack of them.

It is neither!!! They hate our guts and want the land back. It got worst aftet the first amnesty and it will get 10X worst with a new one.

1OO million or more armed americans beg to differ with these "reconquistas". im not saying im one of them, but i can read and i am in america. at 15% of the population TOPS, they are of no threat.if they attack, some citizens may get caught up and not make it, hope me an mine dont bolster the #s.

and the armed americans wont let a mob even get anwhere that close. ouch!

Amnesty will only prove to Mexico and the world that we are spinless and have no courage of conviction. It will embolden every race and culture to use force and threats of violence against the "week fat American."

This is so dangerous in so many ways.

GR
    There used to be, and still may be, trucks, vans, other vehicles, and advertising trailers all over the Los Angeles freeways - and all the sign on them said was "AZTLAN".

I'm certain someone else has seen these, and probably took photos of them that they can post here and on other pro-American sites.