Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Amnesty will be passed next year just like this bailout!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Our voices won't be heard and we have no say in the matter! We are now a country run by nothing but crooks and traitors!
    I think the phrase 'illegal alien,' will soon be passé.

When I look around my town, and realize that all of these illegal aliens will soon be legal, and have every right that we have, I just want to say, what is the point.

Seems to me there is not much left for us to do. I think our government has called our bluff. I guess the sheeple have had their way.

I don't have any new ideas, that is for sure.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

April

!

AMERICANS NEED TO STAND UNITED AND KICK THE TRAITORS OUT OF OFFICE. IF THAT IS DONE THEY WILL KNOW WE MEAN BUSINESS AND THEY WILL NO LONGER PLAY THESE GAMES THAT ARE MOTIVATED BY GREED AND CORRUPTION! WE PROMISED THEY WOULD LOSE THEIR JOBS NOW WE MUST CARRY THROUGH.

Re: !

Quote Originally Posted by April
    AMERICANS NEED TO STAND UNITED AND KICK THE TRAITORS OUT OF OFFICE. IF THAT IS DONE THEY WILL KNOW WE MEAN BUSINESS AND THEY WILL NO LONGER PLAY THESE GAMES THAT ARE MOTIVATED BY GREED AND CORRUPTION! WE PROMISED THEY WOULD LOSE THEIR JOBS NOW WE MUST CARRY THROUGH.
    Yes, and even the ones who don't come up for election this year, need to be reminded that we won't forget who they are when it's their turn.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Years ago talking to a shrimp boat captain about Social Security for retirement in the future, and his idea was one of the best: commit some sort of federal crime so you end up in some country club fed prison where all needs are taken care of. He just wasn't sure if he could smoke in prison. Perhaps not paying taxes and getting arrested is a way to secure the future.
    THAT IS AN INTERESTING PERSPECTIVE.

A REVOLT BY TAXPAYERS....OR EVEN GETTING ARRESTED FOR ANY CRIME THAT PUT US ALL IN JAIL...FOR ONE THING THEY CANT PUT US ALL IN JAIL. BUT IF THEY DID....THEY WOULD HAVE TO LET IN IMMIGRANTS TO SUPPORT US IN JAIL.

WE WOULD HAVE SHELTER, FOOD, HEALTHCARE. MORE THAN MANY OF US HAVE NOW. RETIREMENT? GOT IT.

WE ARE ALREADY PRISONERS WITHIN OUR SYSTEM. WE ALREADY HAVE NO RIGHTS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just dont know why we are not in the streets with pitchforks and torches.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I DONT KNOW EITHER. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT OUR LAWMAKERS ARE GOING TO LEAVE NO OTHER OPTION. IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE CONTENT TO OVERRIDE ANY LEGAL MEANS THE CITIZENRY IS TRYING TO USE.

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Yeah, and our government brought in the military for civil unrest.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Taxpayer revolt - everyone raise their exemptions for withholding to 20 - revenues will drop like a rock. And, they have the worry of what they can do about 100 million people if they decide not to send a check on April 15 to make up the difference.
    I wish we would have a tax revolt, but I know most people would fear going to jail and wouldn't go along with it.
    The 'federal' reserve and the council of domestic harm (CFR) needs to be brought down.

Re: Amnesty will be passed next year just like this bailout!

Our voices won't be heard and we have no say in the matter! We are now a country run by nothing but crooks and traitors!
    IA's getting amnesty after this bailout fiasco was one of my thoughts also. If they override what the People want this time-they can certainly do it with the amnesty we all KNOW they are going to push for next year!

People need to start voting third party to make any sort of change or we are all doomed! I have gone back and forth about it myself and I consider myself a staunch supporter of Chuck Baldwin. The BailOut makes me think-why not vote third party? We are totally screwed either way with the two front runners anyway! Feeling pretty hopeless/frustrated right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Taxpayer revolt - everyone raise their exemptions for withholding to 20 - revenues will drop like a rock. And, they have the worry of what they can do about 100 million people if they decide not to send a check on April 15 to make up the difference.
    I wish we would have a tax revolt, but I know most people would fear going to jail and wouldn't go along with it.
    The 'federal' reserve and the council of domestic harm (CFR) needs to be brought down.
    I agree, but until we remove both Democrates and Republicans from the House and Senate, thats not going to happen, the only answer is to usher in 3rd party independents into washington and until that happens, this crap will only contuniue.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast