Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANCHOR BABIES CANNOT BE USED AS A ANCHOR.

ANCHOR BABIES CANNOT BE USED AS A ANCHOR.

This should send the message loud and clear that an "anchor baby" isn’t really an anchor. Criminals who commit crimes do not get a free pass to stay with their kids and neither should Elvira.

When someone(Elvira) participate in criminal activity(breaking our immigration laws over and over) stand the chance of being separated from their children. There are lots of criminals, that are not dangerous, in prisons separated from their children and they have made the unfortunate choice them selves and cannot blame anyone else.

But if illegal aliens are deported they should take their minor children with them or be charged with abandonment and prosecuted if they should illegally return again. Elvira is directly responsible for being separated from her child. She had a choice to leave him here or take him with her and SHE chose to leave him.

She has no right to remain in this country and given legal status just because she has given birth to a child. If tht were the case every illegal alien in this country would be given legal status. That is why the atuomatic birthright citizenship has to be changed. As long as the child is a minor he should be where ever his mother resides and that is in Mexico where she is a citizen.

Our government says he should join his mother in Mexico.

I agree.

Churches and cities who give sanctuary to illegal aliens should be help accountable for committing a felony as the law states;

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
    Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Thank you ICE for doing the job you are getting paid to do.

WE NEED TO KEEP VOICING OUR OPPOSITION TO AUTOMATIC BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP AND CHRUCHES AND CITIES THAT GIVE SANCTUARY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Agreed. No more anchor baby law. If both parents are for example, Mexican citizens, that baby is a Mexican citizen. If both parents are Italian, then that baby is Italian. If one parent is an American citizen, then that baby can file for citizenship when he turns 18.
    This is an injustice to all Americans. This is a gate to all illegals.
    I also think Elvira should of taken her child with her. Nothing would stop me from being with my child. She is using him. She should have to pay to support that child if he remains here.
    I have no sympathy for her. This is HER choice. She abandoned her own child. It's morally wrong to do that. Just exactly are these "family values" we are supposed to learn?
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Yes, what kind of parent would abandon their child?

For someone who has left their own country, citizenship and roots doesn't seem to be that important to them - so what's the big deal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    For the people and the church that has her anchor how can some Americans still go to these churches that support and aid and abet these criminals? Why are they not boycotting there churches? And I mean this to nationwide? Is it only churches in areas with a large illegal population that these loons pop out?
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

These illegals are playing us for such fools!!!

Every illegal anchor brat should have their citizenship revoked if they were born after the last amnesty in 1986. I know that will ever happen, but there MUST be a cut-off date! If this fraudulent scam continues, they will be the majority in one more generation.

Our government is allowing Mexico to take over this country with their pregnant litter bearers! How easy is that??? How imbecilic is that??? Millions of pregnant cows taking over the late, great USA!

She had a choice to leave him here or take him with her and SHE chose to leave him.
    Her son is her trump card that's all. If she really cared about him she would have not left him. This is a setup for a power play so we must know the difference. Taking her son with her would have made it more difficult for her to return. Now she can say, "I just couldn't stand to be without my poor baby!" I say horse hockey!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most ships sink with their anchors on board.

Perhaps those who think that using their offspring as a means of coercion should be told this fact - "Most ships sink with their anchors onboard"
    I think that thye might get the point ..... that

The fact that the child has rights that you don't - doesnt mean that you will also get them too ...

I swear, it's just like something we've never seen before in all of history. A country that invades simply by coming here and reproducing! I mean, it's just so outrageous. And we're paying to be INVADED!