Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor Babies Want Talk-Show Host Michael Savage Silenced

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_6364953?s ... ck_check=1

Latino college students who spent a week fasting to call attention to the Dream Act are demanding the firing of radio host Michael Savage for saying on the air: “Let them fast until they starve to death.â€

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DUPLICATE THREAD of "STUDENT PROTESTERS WANT TALK SHOW HOST SAVAGE FIRED......."

WE WANT HIM ON THE AIR.....

WE WANT HIM ON THE AIR.....
    WHAT CAN WE DO......I'M TIRED OF ILLEGAL ALIENS RUNNING OUR COUNTRY...
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

mike savage is a bigoted hate monger, it says much about those who like and listen to him. The only way you will not be offended when you listen to him is that you have to be caucasian period.

I guess the students don't consider the rantings of LaRaza and Mecha, just to mention two, "hateful".

Perhaps those groups should be silenced first.............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good point azwreath!

Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

so does that change the fact that savage is a hate mongering bigot? stop trying to dodge the question by refering to la raza i dont agree with them either.

MW
    Folks, this is a duplicate thread. You should go to the original thread to post responses.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73418

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    so does that change the fact that savage is a hate mongering bigot? stop trying to dodge the question by refering to la raza i dont agree with them either.

Why is Savage a hate monger?? Are all Americans that think we have Borders,language and a culture are hate mongering bigots ???

As far as the Anchor Babies starving themselves to death, I would love to see one of these left wing nut-jobs starve to death... That would never happen...

Actually I would love to see the illegals that had the Anchor babies get the Big Deport.. Then a realistic interpretation of the 14th amendment and deport a hungry collage aged illegal...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast