Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Apparently, his mother was an illegal alien and back then they let illegals become citizens if they married a citizen.
    They still do.

I have several foreign born relatives(by marriage) that are now citizens.

Secondly, I don't consider that an anchor baby because his father was a citizen.

Anchor babies are those children used to anchor the illegal parents or single mothers here.

Dixie
    Then those relatives of yours should be deported immediately according to you all. They do not belong here, they were foreigners, not Americans, and married solely to become citizens. I call it anchor marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    i had friend that was born in Guam and he was born in a guam Hosital and he was not a cirtizen of Guam he was American. Why are they different and Anchor babies go home
    Guam

Guam's leaders attain "home rule and American citizenship," culminating in President Truman's signing of the Organic Act of Guam, on August 1, 1950. (Courtesy of the Governor's Centennial Task Force)

American Samoa
    Chief Tulmanu signed the deed of cession after WW1 so that his people could enjoy the privileges of American citizenship, but it wasn’t until WW2 that the Samoan islands acquired strategic importance and that road, airport, docks and medical facilities were built.

Puerto Rico
    and the Virgin Islands also have U.S. citizenship, as they are all territories of the United States.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12