Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An angry open letter to Diane Feinstein- my representative.

Senator Feinstein.

The washington post ran a story today that said that you had only received 8,000 calls and that you did not think that very significant. It stated that if you recieved 30,000 calls, you would find that compelling.

Well, I have been trying to reach you in your DC office all week.
    Everytime I call, the line is busy and I can not get through.

I tried to email you and your staff but every email came back to me returned for incorrect address.

It is now 11:40 Pacific time.

I just tried to call your DC office to leave a message and I was unable to do that because you do not have a voice mail option there.

I just tried to call your San Francisco office and your voice mail there was full and not accepting new calls.

I just tried to call your San Diego office and there was no answer. The phone just rang and rang.

I just tried to call your Los Angeles office and there was no voice mail available there.

I just tried to call your Fresno office and the voice mail was full and not accepting new messages

And so Senator Feinstien, I find it completely disingenious that you would claim that you have only received 8,000 calls.
    How can your constituents reach you to make our thoughts known when you have made it impossible for us to do so.

Count me among the tens of thousands of calls that you would have received if you had made yourself available.
    When the time comes to vote again, please note that I will have my answering machine shut off or full. I will have my check book closed and I will have no time for you at the voting booth.

An Unrepresented American.

Yeah, I called Feinstein too. I seen her on TV Monday and got pi#@ed called and said I how horrify I was too see her on the floor. You see the elites don't care about us dummies. They figure if you're stupid enough too work for a living then you don't deserve anything. Did you think Teddy and his ilk ever made an honest buck in their lives?

It is now 10 AM PT.

Again, your DC number is busy.
    Your San Francisco number has a full voice mail
    Your San Diego number is busied out
    Your LA is a voice mail message with no way to leave message
    Your Fresno line is busy.

Shame on your Senator Feinstein.
    You can not run from the voice of the people forever.
    I will call until the day you are booted out of office

I WANT A RECALL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    It is now 10 AM PT.

Again, your DC number is busy.
    Your San Francisco number has a full voice mail
    Your San Diego number is busied out
    Your LA is a voice mail message with no way to leave message
    Your Fresno line is busy.

Shame on your Senator Feinstein.
    You can not run from the voice of the people forever.
    I will call until the day you are booted out of office

I WANT A RECALL!!!!!!

Lou Dobbs should get the word out about this.
    My home is NOT your home....unless I invite you in.

That is a great idea.
    I am emailing him now!

Here is a response from John McCain, and rebuttle from me

Honorable Senator McCain,

Thank you for your timely response to this serious issue. I would like to take a moment to respond and share some more of my views which appear to be very popular in the Southwest United States, Including Arizona. I will do this with bullet points addressing specific material from your letter:

You stated: “One thing on which we all agree - our immigration system is fundamentally broken. I believe we must bring illegal immigrants out of the shadows and end the de facto Amnesty that we have today.â€

Great letter todds60!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Here is a response from John McCain, and rebuttle from m

[quote="todds60"]Honorable Senator McCain,

Thank you for your timely response to this serious issue. I would like to take a moment to respond and share some more of my views which appear to be very popular in the Southwest United States, Including Arizona. I will do this with bullet points addressing specific material from your letter:

You stated: “One thing on which we all agree - our immigration system is fundamentally broken. I believe we must bring illegal immigrants out of the shadows and end the de facto Amnesty that we have today.â€

Look at this crap I just received from Feinstein:

Dear Me:

Thank you for writing to me about legalizing the immigration status of illegal aliens in the United States. I welcome the opportunity to respond.

I have read your letter and I appreciate your views. It is my belief that only a comprehensive solution that embodies strong border control with a program to deal with people who are already here will be successful in addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Again, thank you for writing. I appreciate hearing your views on this difficult subject and I hope that you will continue to write to me on issues of importance to you. Best regards.
    WTF IS THIS?!?!

We need to vote this lady out of office in 2008!

I intend to do just that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast