Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ann Coulter on Paul Ryan: His ‘Pompous Arrogant Self-Righteousness’ Makes It ‘Easier’

Ann Coulter on Paul Ryan: His ‘Pompous Arrogant Self-Righteousness’ Makes It ‘Easier’ To Criticize Him

by MATTHEW BOYLE
    7 Aug 2016

DARIEN, Wisconsin — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News here, 11-time New York Times bestselling author and conservative columnist and commentator Ann Coulter said Paul Nehlen is one of the new faces of the new Republican Party.

“He’s the new Trumpian Republican Party,” Coulter said in the interview, conducted on Facebook live. “It’s an all new party. We’ve all been talking about this, how strange it is, that former enemies are friends and former friends are enemies. But look, Trump just won more votes than any Republican in history. He is the Republican Party. And frankly, it’s what I thought the Republican Party always was. I knew the Democrats don’t give a crap about the working class or the middle class—they’re for the very rich and the very poor—I always thought my party cared about the country, the borders, the middle class, regular ordinary working Americans. And it turns out no they don’t. Candidates like Trump and Nehlen come along and say ‘we have to do something for the working class.’ What is their response to that? ‘No we don’t’?”

Specifically, what Coulter was responding to was the issues of trade and immigration–and how both Trump and Nehlen have excited long-forgotten voters by zoning in on those issues.

Coulter lambasted Paul Ryan, the current representative for this district and the sitting Speaker of the House, as well.

I would say particularly with Ryan, I would say none of us take relish in [going after fellow Republicans] but I would say that’s what primaries are for. Get used to it. Sometimes it happens. Republicans run against Republicans. I never like attacking Republicans but I will say it’s not especially difficult in the case of Ryan because it’s not only bad policies that help a very, very minuscule number of Americans to detriment of the middle class and the working class but it’s his pompous arrogant self-righteousness that makes it a lot easier.”

On that front, it’s worth noting that Ryan refuses to debate Nehlen at all–and has done no events open to the press in the week leading up to the election. His communications staffer Zack Roday had previously told Breitbart News that Ryan would, in fact, be doing open press events in the district before the election, but since there is now just one day before the election that appears to have been yet another lie by Ryan’s team to the people of Wisconsin.

Coulter’s new book, In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome, will be coming out later this month.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ublican-party/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, Paul Nehlen is the new breed we need in the US Congress! We need people who support Donald Trump's policies to fix our country. I don't think this "unity" thing is going to win the White House for Republicans. Donald Trump is going to have to win it on his own with the support of the American People.

LETS GO AMERICANS! TIME TO FIGHT FOR OURSELVES FOR A CHANGE!!

VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

RYAN'S GOTTA GO!!

SUPPORT PAUL NEHLEN!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn