Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another illegal sob story BooHoo - Post your comments there

Light and shadow
    A sister and brother, one undocumented, one legal, live starkly different lives.

I'm not going to post the article here because it includes many pictures, of course the culprits are blurred out. Leave a post and let them know we need repsonsible law abiding people here, not illegal, liars and cheats tring to suck off the tax payers.

http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Conten ... 3#comments
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I posted a comment.

It is GREAT---they don't prescreen them before posting them!!!

So much of what they complain about are the exact same things everyone faces without worrying about being illegal. 45 bucks to just apply to college. Ya.....some colleges are even more without any guarentee of acceptance. Doors open when you're legal but it doesn't make it painless or 100% fair and easy. They are just so certain every life difficulty is solely because of their legal status when the reality is.....that's LIFE.

Loved the guy with his experience in the restaurant business....hello....dealing with the public sucks...they are rude and treat you like crap...that's why alot of people aren't cut out to do that work. They want a better job and life and money already, while they called us lazy because it's a job we don't all love either. I mean wake up.......we're lazy but they're poorly treated victims....please. We are "greedy Americans" while they are just wanting a better life.....they want more than just a job...just like everyone else. You want that job to make enough money to have a better life. Get out of the cardboard box and in a house and you want the TV too....and phone and cable and furniture and a car and then a nicer car.....EVERYBODY is looking for a better life!!!! And a means to afford it. Some just go about it legally and honestly and others don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in greensboro area -Businesses that hire illegals refuse to hire americans in a lot of cases.I call and get they are not hiring -call back same business next day""I am a contractor form SC,going back but have migrants who want to stay in area and freind told me you need workers'' 8 of 10 of the same business that had told me they had no work say'send or bring them over' -Sounds like this guy needs to be looked into for fraud-getting green card does not mean you are then exempt from previous activity.Also marrying someone should not be any automatic citizenship -that is crazy-especially since they can get a divorce after 2 years -money for brides is a big business

Though they came to the United States on the same flight, Julia and Gustavo have adapted to the caprices of immigration policy and undocumented life in starkly different ways: she, by working hard in school and trying to attend college; he, by marrying an American citizen.

Home free
    "Wanna see it?" Gustavo asks. He reaches into his wallet and pulls out his green card. Actually, it's white. His picture is on the front, next to his thumbprint. On the back, an official-looking magnetic strip holds his personal data and immigration history. The card is real, not one of the $100 fakes.

"It's a big door that opens," he says. "Everything looks different. You get a taste of what everybody else has."

With his permanent resident card, Gustavo is relatively home free. Provided he doesn't commit any major crimes, cheat on his taxes or try to overthrow the government, he can live here as long as he pleases. He can apply for any job and enter and leave the country at his leisure. Though he's not a citizen yet, with enough money and the right lawyer, Gustavo could be an American in just a few years.

Securing the card wasn't easy. "If there was something I regretted," he says, "getting married would be the part."
    So they came on visas which expired and they remained in the country.
    He 'married' a citizen and POOF.......green card which makes him eligible for citizenship down the road.

Proof of legal status should be a requirement to obtain a marriage license.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They removed my comment!!!!!!!

Dolly, I trolled alot of Pro-Borders sites yesterday and left comments. None were racist or ugly, just facts. Some got deleted and on one site I had to re0write my comments 3 times. Apparently the insulting hateful word was "illegals". Everything is sensored and PC these days.

Thank you guys for posting, I'm suprised my post wasn't deleted. It the first post under nopcism.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    Dolly, I trolled alot of Pro-Borders sites yesterday and left comments. None were racist or ugly, just facts. Some got deleted and on one site I had to re0write my comments 3 times. Apparently the insulting hateful word was "illegals". Everything is sensored and PC these days.

Thank you guys for posting, I'm suprised my post wasn't deleted. It the first post under nopcism.
    Yep, I definitely used the word "ILLEGALS"

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Sorry, I can't stand to read another sob story propaganda piece. And shame on the morons who are deleting or editing comments. Many pro-illegals do that as a way of silencing people who are telling the truth about this harmful invasion.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

NO more ILLEGAL alien SOB stories when NO such sympathy is shown to AMERICANS and LEGAL residents who are UNEMPLOYED or STRUGGLE to feed THEIR families because of EMPLOYER greed for CHEAP illegal labor!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast