Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man, We got a real barn burner over at that post! Its getting heated and hot! I've posted about 4 times in reply to the illegal nonsense and others have joined in. We told them like it is and I'm going back there first thing tomorrow to post more good ole American spirit. They know they can't win and they are wrong, thats why they always go back to the lame arguements.

I have never met such selfish people as illegal immigrants, NEVER!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Leave comments under the article!!! The pro-illegals are ganging up!!!

Well, we can always call them "those who are here against the law" . I admit it's a bit long, but it is truthful and can't be considered racist.

I get tired of hearing, "Your government and corporations turned a blind eye and let us stay."

That may have been true then, back then American VOTERS were kept in the dark and unaware that our government was subsidizing tens of millions of them. Well, this is now and we are fully aware of how much of our money is being taken from us (while we can barely make ends meet) and given to "those who are here against the law."

All this hit the fan after the infamous May Day riots, when we citizens found out. No going back now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Dolly, I went and posted more rebutals. They will never listen because they are only here for the money...Ours!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Editor's note (Saturday, March 1, 200: This story has been temporarily pulled from our Web site while we consider the possible profound and immediate danger to the family

I just went there,this is what it said.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I get tired of hearing, "Your government and corporations turned a blind eye and let us stay."
    I get so sick of hearing that lame excuse too.

So now they are holding our government responsible? This is so lame. How desperate can they get?

MY DOG ATE MY PAPERS. THATS WHY I AM UNDOCUMENTED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Editor's note (Saturday, March 1, 200: This story has been temporarily pulled from our Web site while we consider the possible profound and immediate danger to the family
    I wonder if the danger might be the law is catching up with them?
    I read every post on there I never read one threat to this family or any illegal immigrant. I never read one racist remark out of all the comments. Ok, Ilied, the hate filled and racist remarks were those left by the Pro-illegal side. Same old contridictory style, call everyone that touts the facts haters, biggots, vile, stupid, and racist. There is an old saying that states "your home is where your heart is" and if your heart is in Mexico than make Mexico your home and change your homeland, not someone elses.

Here is the golden scepter of truth, if illegal immigration is right and you know it is, why defend it? If it were right and good the American people would embrace it in masses and the laws wouldn't be what they are now. There would be no reason to defend it with all this so called New Gospel of humanity which is pure blasphamy and lies. The pro amnesty supporters know it isn't right even though they have the government and corporate gangsters on their side they still cannot brainwash enough American people to get it through without total outrage. They know this and it makes them so mad because they have a very limited amount of time left here. The corporations have a limited time to make the mega billions they've enjoyed for so long. The politicians have a limited time of owning elections and the process which gives them the corporate millions in campaign contributions. Actually hiring Americans will help them make even more mega billions they just fail to see it because with them making millions on the illegals and Americans with low wages, the ceo's and managers are really in cruise control, they don't really have to work to make the profit sheets fat and get the big bonus. Its all coming to an end, get rid of the crook businesses and monopolies and hard working Americans will gladly fill the gap with even better pro american businesses and jobs for the American people.

All the excuses the pro-illegal goups use have been around for decades, this is not some new age of enlightenment, like we just learned the current law has been a huge mistake or something. "we've got the internet now, we know alot more things about globalism and moving people thousands of miles away from their homes, its good for everyone" HogWash! On the contrary, we have learned more now than ever that the current immigration law is right and should be enforced in all phases. We've also learned we need that border fence built and thats why congress overwhelmingly passed the laws to build the border fence, it needs to be built and enforced now.

This fiasco has brought alot of people out of the shadows, the corrupt politicans and the corrupt businesses. It has also showed that facsist government and business ties are a complete and udder failure in a free society, thus making the society and market place not free at all. It stiffles good new business growth, entrepenuership as well as the physical and mental growth of our families, youth and senior citizens making all three obsolete with a single swipe. It also stiffles competetion in the business place and hurts the growth of a dynamic and diverse tax base that is needed when one sector hits bad times. The other diverse business fields can keep the economics in some sort of balance. Another thing we have learned in the past four years is that the Main Stream Media is the Global Elite Media, they work for and are the global elite. What you see on these shows everyday are news anchors and reporters that kiss up, sell out and sell their souls to the evil elites to make their personal fortunes and fame. They know whats going on, they have a choice to be with the crooks or without the crooks and they choose what they choose. Some of the privetly owned shows could very well report the truth like Lou Dobbs, but they don't because they are complete sell outs, their only interest is themselves. There are many excellent reporters that could be working for these MSM corporations but they just refuse to be sell outs spewing the elites garbage. Its a choice.

There's a new day coming~yes there is~yes there is. There's a new day coming, yes there is. There's a new day coming when the sun will be shinin, there's a new day coming YES THERE IS!

This family wasn't even from Mexico. They were from I believe it was Venezuela. Anyway, the young man married a woman and then got his permanent residency card. Once that was in hand, they divorced. Now he has the right to stay and his sister and mom did not. The girl complained she wanted to "attend college". Being of legal age, as well as her mother, they didn't "buck the system and get involved in a sham marriage for a green card". It just goes to prove what illegals will do to obtain the ability to stay. This man should have his papers rescinded and be deported along with his mom and sister. After reading the story the other day, I believe he fraudulently entered into the marriage, PERIOD!!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    This family wasn't even from Mexico. They were from I believe it was Venezuela. Anyway, the young man married a woman and then got his permanent residency card. Once that was in hand, they divorced. Now he has the right to stay and his sister and mom did not. The girl complained she wanted to "attend college". Being of legal age, as well as her mother, they didn't "buck the system and get involved in a sham marriage for a green card". It just goes to prove what illegals will do to obtain the ability to stay. This man should have his papers rescinded and be deported along with his mom and sister. After reading the story the other day, I believe he fraudulently entered into the marriage, PERIOD!!!!

I read the story, they were from Colombia and it wasn't a sham marriage. They came from an upper class Colombian family and the mother in the story was a nurse and her husband was killed and brother were killed for their political affiliations.They weren't Mexicans looking for handouts. I'm not trying to make an excuse for them being here illegally but I know a woman from Columbia who's husband and son were killed. You couldn't pay me enough money to go to that country.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Quote Originally Posted by safari

I read the story, they were from Colombia and it wasn't a sham marriage. They came from an upper class Colombian family and the mother in the story was a nurse and her husband was killed and brother were killed for their political affiliations.They weren't Mexicans looking for handouts. I'm not trying to make an excuse for them being here illegally but I know a woman from Columbia who's husband and son were killed. You couldn't pay me enough money to go to that country.
    It doesn't matter where they are from to ILLEGALLY be here----they need to be arrested and deported.

Also, the illegals from Columbia look for just as many handouts and free rides----as the majority who are coming from Mexico.

I read the "story" as well-----and there should not be any excuses or "sob stories" for these people-----they need to be arrested and deported just like any other ILLEGALS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast