Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So why didn't they migrate to another country such as Spain or some other latin country or Canada etc. why is the USA the main target of Illegals ?

If they were truely in danger the mother would have been accepted in the USA for political asylum.

The young woman should attend college in her home country and the young man arrested for falsely marrying to obtain eventual citizenship.

I wonder why the paper thought they were in danger ? Citizens are angry but not in the sense of causing physical harm we just want our immigration laws obeyed and those who break them to leave our country.How is that a physical threat ?

I hope they are not trying to use opposition to the family staying Illegally in the USA as a weapon to silence legitimate citizen concerns.

We have a right to protest the deliberate breaking of our immigration laws and the invasion of MILLIONS of people flooding into our country Illegally .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I am still able to see the article and the comments.......Nobody else is???

Did you see the most recent comment...........

"I saw this story featured on a hate site, Alipac"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    This family wasn't even from Mexico. They were from I believe it was Venezuela. Anyway, the young man married a woman and then got his permanent residency card. Once that was in hand, they divorced. Now he has the right to stay and his sister and mom did not. The girl complained she wanted to "attend college". Being of legal age, as well as her mother, they didn't "buck the system and get involved in a sham marriage for a green card". It just goes to prove what illegals will do to obtain the ability to stay. This man should have his papers rescinded and be deported along with his mom and sister. After reading the story the other day, I believe he fraudulently entered into the marriage, PERIOD!!!!
    Yup, obviously a sham marriage for the green card, because he said the only thing he regretted was getting married. DUH. How can you regret that if THAT'S WHAT GOT YOU YOUR GREEN CARD, IDIOT? Oh God, that comment just made me realize we have one more idiot in this country! arrrghhhhhhhhh!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I am still able to see the article and the comments.......Nobody else is???
    Nope. Not me. Said it was pulled to protect the aliens.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Dolly I couldn't see the article either.

If I remember right I thought the article said the womans husband was involved in illegal and corrupt activities in Columbia and that was the reason he was killed.

Can anyone confirm? I don't have access to the article anymore.

The only reason I mentioned Mexico is because thats where the majority of the concentration are from. Yes they are from Columbia. It seems to me there are alot of places they could have stopped to live on between here and there, why us?

Where's the proof her husband and brother were killed? If the last statement is true, where is the proof they were killed for political reasons? I didn't see any proof about that in the article and that seems to me would have been a relevant part of the story that was left out. But here again we're just told to take everyones word for it.

I wonder if Mustav reported his earnings when he was making $200 a night waiting tables? I doubt it.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I can't see the article but the comments are still there and yes they are calling ALIpac a hate group and VDARE one too.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

If the husband and son were killed for their political or religious beliefs, the remaining family could have gotten asylum. Why they didn't speaks volumes.

Editor's note (Saturday, March 1, 200: This story has been temporarily pulled from our Web site while we consider the possible profound and immediate danger to the family
    What danger? Did paper publish their real names and addresses, how are they in "possible profound and immediate danger"?

Perhaps they intend this statement to be their first step in trying to stay by claiming they were victims of a crime?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123