Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Lynne wrote:

MW - I was not assuming anything. I'm just pointing out that this is another story where the immigration status is ommitted.
    All I'm saying is that some folks tend to jump the gun a little early on occasion (not talking about you specifically). It would be extremely irresponsible for the media to do so.

Actually, my husband wrote to the editor yesterday to ask why the immigration status is not reported and they responded with this:

The immigration status is not one of the questions that police ask
    > when making an arrest and is therefore not necessarily known. Where it
    > becomes an issue, WRAL reports it.
    > There is no indication, other than the surnames, that these men were
    > not citizens of this country.
    To presume otherwise would be a mistake.
    Makes sense to me. Hey, I'm not defending the media because like you, I too know their game. However, it would be irresponsible of them to comment on something they know nothing about. Surprisingly there is an article in my local paper (The Raleigh N&O) that identifies the three as possible illegal aliens. All three are currently under an immigration hold. So, my local paper did publish the information once it became available.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just read the N&O article. Glad to see they are reporting it. It will be interesting to see if RAL updates the story.

I understand your point. I just have seen way too many stories where it is NEVER reported and updated and we never do find out if they were illegal alien crimes.

Honestly, I rarely read about crimes committed by hispanic Americans. So I do automatically get suspicious when I read about hispanic crimes that they could be illegal and I have never seen it turn out that the criminals are here legally....never.

Lynne, I agree. Most of the of the Hispanic folks here legally are nice, law abiding folks. Almost without exception it turns out they're illegal when it involves a DWI or violent crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The DALLAS, TX, news media ALSO hesitates when it comes to identifying criminals when there is ANY hint that they just might be ILLEGAL aliens. And as far as anchor babies go, they are NOT American citizens because their PARENTS are ILLEGALS! Illegal alien parents do NOT deserve for THEIR US-born children to have AMERICAN citizenship for these parents came to and live and work here ILLEGALLY! They are FOREIGN criminal trespassers and DESERVE to be DEPORTED! And the anchors need to be deported ALONG with their LAWBREAKER illicit foreigner parents!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12