Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

re: nitty................

Thanks for the welcome. I wish I could fly some of you guys out here to prove to you that I am not making any of this up. Here, in L.A. the illegals from Mexico and all points south of the border are literally taking over entire cities. Even forcing the blacks out of ghetto ridden South Central L.A. Yes, the part of L.A. once notorious for black gangs and violence now looks like downtown Tijuana, Mex.

If I had a dime for every time an illegal spoke to me in spanish. First of all, how many Mexicans do you see are 6'3, most barely stand 5'3. Secondly, when I don't respond to them in their stupid language they give me this look as if I am a traitor to their race. It's frustrating.

Build a wall, deport everyone who is deportable, create new legislation that fines companies who employ illegals etc: Just do something ASAP.
    I avoid certain parts of the city because they are filled to the brim with illegals, dangerous one's from Central and South America.

I should not have to do this, I feel like an illegal alien, trespassing in my OWN country.

Anyways, look forward to reading your post.

TS77

Quote Originally Posted by TALLSOLDIER77
    Even forcing the blacks out of ghetto ridden South Central L.A. Yes, the part of L.A. once notorious for black gangs and violence now looks like downtown Tijuana, Mex.
    I saw this on a census map overlay. You are right. The black population that was in LA has been deminished to almost nothing and replaced by hispanics.

I agree that downtown LA looks like downtown Taijuana. I've seen picuters of both. Go look at Watchdogs pictures. Sad thing, the northside of my city looks just like LA.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also want to wish you a welcome, Tall Soldier, and surprisingly, over the years I've had plenty of people come up to me speaking Spanish also, and I'm a 5'2'' white (Jewish) gal. They seem to assume everyone speaks Spanish. Most recently it was a little girl in a shoe store who tried to ask me where to find bedroom slippers. When I answered her "no habla espanol," she responded to me in perfect English.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

TALLSOLDIER77, here is the link I mentioned earlier about the legal hispanic contracter having his business ruined by the underbidding of contractors hring illegal cheap labor.

http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-video-raymondherrera.wmv
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12