Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are there any church(es) that support enforcement instead of amnesty?

We all need to join them and financially support them instead of these traitors in black.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's just propaganda from the oligarchy. They want slave labor and would like to take away everything the middle class has worked for over the last hundred years. That's why they created the financial panic. The panic destroyed half of what the middle class had while at the same time they sold short.

I wonder if the churches do a hand raise of everyone out of work and ask them if they are happy about IA's being placed in front of them for any jobs that do open?

Being poor sucks. All these half-wits romanticize poverty and on the other hand wish to crucify those who have been unable to lift themselves out of it. Just because some help is there does not mean that enough help is there - these half-wits do not know all the obstacles that prevent some from taking proper advantage of opportunities, they do not want to hear the obstacles and they don't want to truly deal with them by helping - so they get into attitude and character assassination - it's easier. So if the illegals get to stick around they will get their turn too - but they will scream "racism!"
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR

Re: Anti-Amnesty Christians Are Like Those Who Supported Sla

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    From NumberUsa.com this is so interesting since these same folks are the ones who want the SLAVE Labor aka LOW WAGES...and are encouraging this to begin with....they don't want e-verify, they want illegals made legal...should I continue!!!!!!

Kathyet

You don't need to continue - yes, we know the drill they keep drilling with their rhetoric, but thank you.

About those bleeding heart churches - as I've said before, and every American needs to "get this" - Jesus advocated for INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITIES.

Incidentally, God has a lot to say about sorcerors, which are those people who create and sell DRUGS. They're sorcerors and God don't like them.

Which is worth mentioning because a huge number of those that Mexico sends into America among their own are related to DRUGS.

Last time I checked God - nor any of God's churches - advocate for anything that goes against GOD'S WORD - HIS BIBLE.

And anyone who believes that is wrong, including some so called church, has a huge awakening coming sometime after they pass over to meet with God.

Oh one other thing. Leaders of churches who profess to be God's churches - they get judged FIRST and HARSHER than anyone else.

Illegal aliens, by virtue of their cry baby gimme more gimme more tactics, are for socializing them while Americans who cannot get jobs because of the illegal aliens are going bankrupt, failing financially, going hungry, can't feed their familiies, can't cloth their families, can't find jobs for their families, have to prove who they are and must have insurance to be seen at their own American hosptials - and WILL be charged and hunted down for the payment while illegal aliens get MORE attention for FREE.

Need I go on and list all the 100's of ways that illegal aliens, primarilly driven by Mexico and through Mexico, have been protected by the USA governments so they can continue their streamlining of flooding the USA with every and any hostile person who seeks to live lifestyles of lawless criminals who join the already established frey of illegal alien thugs to make an even bigger thug fest within . . .

the ONLY nation on earth who supports God's chosen in the land He gave them - Israel?

Which should scare everyone who is moving against America, because God WINS, and wins so big that He fortold everything He HAS done and WILL do for 1,000's of years.

Illegal aliens, and their pro-illegal alien cohorts, have broken many more laws than one law.

A 2nd illegal trip into the USA makes their illegal entrances a FELONY.

No FELONS can be American citizens, so they have to demand amnesty to be Americans for the purpose of invading the USA as legal Americans, while they hold true to their beloved homelands with their dual citizanships - and their income goes back to support their beloved homeland, while they continue to invade the USA in many ways by taking it over ONE HOUSE AT A TIME.

ONE HOUSE AT A TIME is the mantra of at least one hostile pro-illegal alien group out there.

Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae help illegal aliens to achieve their goal of ONE HOUSE AT A TIME, which is another way (among hundres of ways) that illegal aliens are literally destroying America into a dead nation.

I have no doubts that Reagan is so upset that the illegal aliens are doing it again - i.e.; making threats to get amnesty AGAIN.

Does Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton do a good job at representing the black community as a whole? Of course not.

Remember that if you wish to discredit Christianity, then you need just a few front groups. Black sheep.

Religion is a morphine for the masses. If the goal is domination by men, then the church, the faith, the faithful, the religious, need to be beaten.

The agenda is larger than the congregation in this instance. JMHO

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Religion is a morphine for the masses. If the goal is domination by men, then the church, the faith, the faithful, the religious, need to be beaten.

The agenda is larger than the congregation in this instance. JMHO

Riiight.

Jesus is the cornerstone.

What Jesus began no one has been able to destroy or end the progression of, and God foretold it all 1,000's of years before it all culminated with Jesus' birth.

I don't see any of the Christian leader I've heard of speaking for amnesty or the illegal alien invasion.

Some could be not saying anything to stay out of the fight, but a good deal go overseas to help people around the world with their donations.

They should be preaching to Americans, then maybe America's population can be saved from their slavery from being force fed illegal aliens and loosing their survival employment to illegal aliens who are stealing our economy left and right.

Not sure but I think that the churches are so hooked up with the government now that they lose their tax-exempt status if they preach against what the government wants. There are secret IRS agents who go to service to find out.

If you need a food box I think that you have to give all of your personal information including Social Security number and the church has to report that to the government. So if the church wants to adopt a family permanently I do not think that they are allowed to. I think the government forces them to spread their aid out. Once that Social Security number has gone in I don't think they are allowed to help for another year. I could have this all wrong but it is the idea I have gotten in the last couple of years.

Call it the mark of the beast or whatever. I don't necessarily want a church that preaches against the government but I do want a spirit driven church - the Holy Spirit. A church where the pastor can speak what the spirit leads him to speak. A church that is hooked up with the government no longer has that freedom. Don't know of any churches that are not hooked up.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    What these church leaders are doing is actually promoting slave labor.
    That is exactly what THEY are doing. By supporting illegal immigration they are also supporting slave labor. Probably most of these self-righteous churches also hire slave labor on a regular basis to do small jobs around the church so they can "save money." Hypocrites!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Related
    Father Patrick Bascio on Immigration and Blacks
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203001.html

(Father Bascia wrote a book entitled, "On The Immorality of Illegal Immigration" and heads the organization "Catholics for a Moral Immigration Policy".)

Poll: Most Christians, Jews at Odds With Their Leaders Over Illegal Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-183511.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast