Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has MrsLeft left? Awww, do we have to refund her money? Don't we have a Buyers Beware policy?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Re: Anti-immigrant folks are so wrong about crimes in Califo

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLeft
    They said that immigrants commit crimes at a much higher rate than the rest of us. Claims the biggest threat immigration posed was higher crime. It would appear, at least in California, you guys are wrong.
    Well, MrsLeft...please read the following from several CA legislators.

Please note that the authors DO NOT intermix the term "illegal immigrant" and "immigrant."

Flawed Studies Ignore Real Impact Of Illegal Immigration

By Senator Dennis Hollingsworth (R-Murrieta), Senator Mark Wyland (R-Carlsbad), Assemblyman Martin Garrick (R-Carlsbad), Assemblyman Kevin Jefferies (R-Lake Elsinore), and Assemblyman George Plescia (R-San Diego)

Recently, two lengthy immigration studies were released that made headlines across California for their unbelievable claims made by the authors on the impact of illegal immigration in our state.

These so-called immigration experts at the Public Policy Institute of California and the Immigration Policy Center came to the misguided conclusion that illegal immigrants living in California actually help American workers earn higher wages, and break fewer laws than other demographic groups in our state.

When asked about his conclusions, the co-author of one of the reports, Ruben Rumbaut, told a newspaper that he hoped his work would “reduce prejudice.â€

MrsLeft wrote:
    Let's cut the crap. The first item on your list applies to both immigrants and non-immigrants. The second item on your list is a subset of the first item on your list. The third item on your list applies to both immigrants and non-immigrants.
    The stastics do NOT include any of the following either:
    those not caught
    those who fled to their native land to avoid prison
    those who received probation
    those who were deported

The second item can be separate.....ever hear of bail? Suspect arrested, released on bail and flees the country.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since when is "reducing prejudice" partisan politics?
    For your information, MrsLeft, I am a former Democrat turned Independent and consider myself a progressive liberal. However, concerning the illegal immigration issue, I align myself with the "intellectual realists" who are well aware of the fact that the racial overtones have been intentionally propagated as a diversion from any scrutiny of the true motivation behind this issue. That motivation is the deliberate effort by global elitists to legally establish a massive underclass of economically indentured servitude much like the "Bracero Program" in 1942, all for the purpose of global competitiveness, particularly against China.

Interestingly...historically, Democrats supported slavery in the past. Sadly, it seems that we need to abolish slavery again!

And these, my friend, are the FACTS, plain and simple!

F.Y.I. I support reasonable and intelligent immigration. As the daughter of European immigrants, and one who has traveled extensively throughout the world, I embrace cultural diversity, however, only fools would support legalizing an UNDETERMINED NUMBER of individuals, especially when that number is estimated to be between 12-38 million, and perhaps even more. The U.S. simply cannot absorb, economically, such a mass quantity of individuals all at once.

I didn't write the study, and I haven't read it, so I can hardly defend it in any detail.
    Shouldn't you at the very least read the article which you are defending?

MrsLeft wrote:
    I didn't write the study, and I haven't read it, so I can hardly defend it in any detail.
    If you don't know what it say's than why are you defending it at all? It sounds like you just wanted an argument and you have no real concern for either side.
    ------------------------

That was kind of a nutty statement, wasn't it?

REALLY. MrsLeft, is this all you got? An article that you never even read?!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It appears Mrsleft has no knowlege on the topic of illegal immigration as she used an old article. She wouldn't stand a chance in debating ALIPACer's. You notice how she is ducking for cover and hasn't re-posted?
    This is VERY typical for trolls. They dive bomb others with thier imflamatory stories and statements and then lurk to see the reaction. I'll bet she/he/it is giggling with glee at how worked up people got.

Mrs Left is a traitor to the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

carolinamntwoman, thank you for that truthful insight into divisive politics that are tearing this country apart. I have been a conservative Republican since I was 18 (to the disdain of my old time Democrat father), and am now simply fed up with them as much as you are with the Dems. I have emailed my disgust to them just recently.

The problem that America now has is that all too many have allowed themselves to be pulled into divisism of ethnicities and political parties, instead of banding together as Americans as a whole and I do believe it is the overall plan of those who would like to conquer and divide us in order to bring down the largest cohesive nation of people, and make us into nothing more than corporate giant slaves.

I have seen so many small businesses locally going down due to giants such as Walmart and Target (need I go on), when they came into town. It is sad. This kind of loss is truthfully the loss of what is really America. Independence and an entrepeneureal spirit.

As for Mrs. Left, why respond to someone who really has no idea what she/he/it is talking about? It is a waste of our energies and time.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast