Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-Tax March on Tax Day

I think that a lot of people are upset about taxes these days. This should be tied into the illegal immigration debate (in my opinion).

Already 3500+ pledges to march in D.C. against taxes.

http://www.ronpaulmarch.com

Whatever ever happened to the Fair Tax? I was really for that because I am tired of paying taxes when most illegals pay none or nearly none.

Hi Sarah,

Glad to have you aboard.

************NEW IRS TAX SCAM!!!**********

My brother was doing his taxes last night with turbo tax online.
    He came to a part that asked whether he'd taken money out of a Roth IRA or a 401K since 2005. He had withdrew $10K in '05 and had already paid the 40% tax penalty for the early withdrawal of his own money. He knew the terms before he withdrew, no problem (well he didn't like the terms but needed the money).
    Anyway while doing the taxes last night he put in that he did have an early withdrawal from a 401K account in '05 and as soon as he imput the amount the amount of his refund automaticaly dropped by $200! Its another tax on that money! This is nothing more than criminal! This was just added this year and he and I and others are going to raise cain about it. This is nothing more than pure theft. How can this be legal?This is nothing more than changing the rules of the game after thegame has been played. After they steal the interest your money made by being in the account for 15 years, they then steal 40% of the money with a tax and then years later just decide they want more, so just take it? It just burns me up. I've got a feeling alot of people are going to be complaining because with peoples income being down in the last 6-7 years alot of people have done this to get money even though it was done as a very last resort! What a shame and a sham!

This is the very reason I was against personal retirement accounts. I think it would be a good thing but I know the government would eventually find a way to get their hands on it, and they sure did!
    FREAKING SCUMBAGS!

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOTHING MORE THAN CROOKS!!!!!!!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

This is the very reason I was against personal retirement accounts. I think it would be a good thing but I know the government would eventually find a way to get their hands on it, and they sure did!
    FREAKING SCUMBAGS!

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOTHING MORE THAN CROOKS!!!!!!!
    I agree 100%. I was laid off my IT job in 2006 and unemployed for 10 months. I had to dip into my 401k to survive. While you are contributing to your untaxed 401k at the moment, you don't think about the taxes that will eventually have to be paid when you start to withdraw the money. You not only have to pay the taxes on the withdrawal, but then you are penalized an additional 10% if you withdraw anything before 59-1/2 years of age. I will NEVER have a personal retirement account again. I don't want to have to pay taxes on money from a personal retirement fund after I retire.