Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any Alaskans here who know about Palin and immigration?

Are there any Alaskans who post here who possess information regarding Sarah Palin and the issue of illegal immigration?

LET'S HOPE ISOLATIONIST IS IN HER VOCABULARY. BEING FROM ALASKA;

OR WAS SHE IN ON THE INVASION INTO RUSSIA?

ONE HAS TO WONDER!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was wondering the same thing because it's about the only topic besides "free trade" and outsourcing jobs that I haven't heard her position on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is absolutely no stance or action on illegal immigration recorded on Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin anywhere in statements or press releases. We have absolutely no idea where she stands on the border fence, birthright citizenship, workplace enforcement, sanctuary cities and in general, amnesty. This is disturbing for a running mate that could potentially end up as the commander in chief should McCain die in office. I have looked far and wide for information and come up blank.
    All I can assume is that she is in lockstep with McCain's amnesty since amnesty for illegal aliens is an issue he has such a passion for that he has gotten angry at anyone who questions him on it - including voters.

If anyone can find information on Sarah Palin's stance on illegal immigration please send it on by posting a comment below or through the contact link at the top and bottom of this site. Thank you
    This is from Diggers Rhelm so we aren't the only ones wondering.

[quote]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 08-149
    Governor Palin Releases Statement to Alaskans
    August 29, 2008, Anchorage, Alaska – Governor Sarah Palin today released the following statement to Alaskans:

“It is the honor of my life to represent you as your Governor, and over the next two months I will continue to do so. As the mother of five, I know how to multi-task, and I will continue to promote the path of reform that we set out on together in the state of Alaska.â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Before politics: Worked as a sports reporter for two Anchorage television stations; owned with her husband a snowmobile, watercraft, ATV business from 1994-97.

On social issues: A social conservative who takes a strong stance against abortion and opposes gay marriage -- constitutionally banned in Alaska before her time -- but exercised a veto that essentially granted benefits to gay and lesbian state employees and their partners.

Tidbits: Interests include hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and running. Her husband is the three-time champion of the world's longest snow machine race (the Iron Dog). She is a lifetime member of the NRA. She led her high school basketball team to the 1982 state championship. She competed in the Miss Alaska contest after being chosen Miss Wasilla 1984. Her favorite meal is moose-meat stew after a day of snow-machining.

crazybird:

I haven't found anything that is impressing me about her yet.

Secrets, I guess add to their poll numbers?

Maybe we turkeys are going to drown in the rain of these foolish elected official and the media.

according to this article she has no stance on immigration as of yet.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

April
    Yes and is doubtful she will ever have one with Mc Cain and Hernandez as her close associates.

You read my mind. She seems to be a nobody.

I heard that she's big on drilling in US. That's why he chose her??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast