Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any idea what % of Americans/legals are aware of the facts?

I am curious if anybody can provide an idea of the percentage of Americans/legals who are aware of what illegal immigration is doing to this country etc etc.

And another question. Why are we not galvanizing the entire anti-illegal immigration "movement" and organize our march across the country. Doesn't stand to reason that if illegals can flood the streets of major cities we can do the same and of course many more cities, towns etc? The difference of course would be 1) no racism and no hate 2) the reasonable arguments against illegal immigration 3) attrition through enforcement etc.

Thoughts?

Re: Any idea what % of Americans/legals are aware of the fac

Why are we not galvanizing the entire anti-illegal immigration "movement" and organize our march across the country. Doesn't stand to reason that if illegals can flood the streets of major cities
    I said the same thing last week, why aren't Americans taking to the streets? I'm in Maine and it's about 20 degrees, so I'm hoping that's one reason. We are just sitting on our lazy butts waiting for the media or politicains to do something?
    LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE SO FAR!!

Someone has to be out there somewhere organizing something, right?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I know when I moved here .... it was the standard warning that you don't show your thoughts on this issue if you have children or grand-children in the schools. The children were being hurt in school if word got out their parents were vocal on the subject.

Every single march anyone has planned has been ruined with the pro-side showing up and causing problems. They seem to delight in silencing anyone who doesn't agree.

This is just my opinion.....from observation....you just don't find too many long time Americans who have a huge amount of friends and family all in one area. They are so busy working and running kids from here to there that we don't have a net-work of close knit friends to attend something in mass. My husband won't let me go to these things alone for fear of what's going on. We have numbers for sure........but look at the travel people go through to join in on a march. We aren't all segragated in certain big cities where we are the majority and all outlying areas being up for our cause. I wish there were. Tell me where it is and I'll move! Many are like the poster who earlier said....we're 1 of 4 non-hispanic families left. (and mulitple families live in those) People are watching their towns fold around them to where if they get involved.....they are personally vunerable for attack.

We had an open line section of our paper where you could comment without leaving your name. People spoke out.....then they changed the rules and you have to leave your name. Put people at big risk because your name and a phone book and they could be at your door. Needless to say it's not the same anymore. This went for illgals, or gangs......

I get ticked when I hear the sob stories of those who fear ICE. Ya.....well there's tons of Americans who live in fear for an opinion and they haven't broken any laws. Their kids and family members live in fear and are silenced by the mob rule.......

I was going to one march and stopped to buy a flag....the cashier told to make sure to go to another town to protect my safety. This was for a little one at tax time.....

Heck they had a latino festivle and an American-Hispanic got drug from his car and beaten as a traitor because he had an American Flag decal on his truck!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe we can march, in the millions, in a way that is very organized and in silence and let those anarchists and mob spew their idiot rants while we make our point, with our overwhelhinmg numbers, in silent. Oh yes part of the march is to put the politicans on notice as well. That will send a chill down teh spines of our so-called elected officials and the MSM. Time to do this, period. This has teh potential to be unbelievable! It has to be organized for great effect. I think we need to realize that this is a fight we need to win very soon and then move on, with enough checks and balances to monitor that we dont get in this mess again.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I know when I moved here .... it was the standard warning that you don't show your thoughts on this issue if you have children or grand-children in the schools. The children were being hurt in school if word got out their parents were vocal on the subject.

Every single march anyone has planned has been ruined with the pro-side showing up and causing problems. They seem to delight in silencing anyone who doesn't agree.

This is just my opinion.....from observation....you just don't find too many long time Americans who have a huge amount of friends and family all in one area. They are so busy working and running kids from here to there that we don't have a net-work of close knit friends to attend something in mass. My husband won't let me go to these things alone for fear of what's going on. We have numbers for sure........but look at the travel people go through to join in on a march. We aren't all segragated in certain big cities where we are the majority and all outlying areas being up for our cause. I wish there were. Tell me where it is and I'll move! Many are like the poster who earlier said....we're 1 of 4 non-hispanic families left. (and mulitple families live in those) People are watching their towns fold around them to where if they get involved.....they are personally vunerable for attack.

We had an open line section of our paper where you could comment without leaving your name. People spoke out.....then they changed the rules and you have to leave your name. Put people at big risk because your name and a phone book and they could be at your door. Needless to say it's not the same anymore. This went for illgals, or gangs......

I get ticked when I hear the sob stories of those who fear ICE. Ya.....well there's tons of Americans who live in fear for an opinion and they haven't broken any laws. Their kids and family members live in fear and are silenced by the mob rule.......

I was going to one march and stopped to buy a flag....the cashier told to make sure to go to another town to protect my safety. This was for a little one at tax time.....

Heck they had a latino festivle and an American-Hispanic got drug from his car and beaten as a traitor because he had an American Flag decal on his truck!
    CrazyBird, your story is scary to me! I'd much rather be proactive than reactive though. Sounds like the time was too late for your town unless, your state laws or Homeland Security gets them out by using the E Verification System.. That's what I'd want to avoid up here in the sticks.

We have a huge operation called "Plum Creek" trying to ruin one of our Treasures called Moosehead Lake area. The stupid illegals are there to cut trees before the project is given the ok. They cut down some trees with Eagles nests in them!!! Hopefully the dispute will go us Mainers way. I researched Plum Creek and they are to blame for what's going on in Jackson Hole Wyoming currently.
    My brother heard there was lots of construction work going on there. (He's a landscaper in a bad marriage.) Well the illegals have migrated to Jackson Hole and taken ALL the jobs!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

When voting ceases to work then non-violent protest or non-compliance
    may be the only answer in our future although I feel sad in saying that
    as a vet and senior citizen never thought it would come to this.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

AE

alamb, according to the polls a little over one year ago, it showed that about 86% of Americans were not only aware of what illegal immigration is doing to this nation, but it showed they wanted enforcement of our laws.

As Crazybird said, the problem with most people is not that we do not want to go out and show our strength in numbers, but it is about us being the ones who are responsible and have many things we have to do daily. The opposition and the anarchists who go out and march in favor or dissolution of our borders are usually young, with few responsibilities, and as well, the illegals who march, most, unlike many Americans, do not have that same sense of responsibility as we do (apparently, they crossed our borders illegally).

I do wish once, we could agree upon a set day, and every upset American marched in the streets. I can guarantee, if it were possible to convince all to do that, then the politicians and our opposition would be utterly speechless.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

CrazyBird, your story is scary to me!
    It is scarey and my husband and I both said we might feel more hopeful and ready to go head on, if we were younger......but we aren't and it makes it even more frightening.

We have the "old people...we're vunerable" sign flashing on our foreheads. Trust me the emotional gumption is there but not ready to physically to take them on. When we lived in Florida.....2 young hispanics beat him up pretty bad when he was walking to the store on a Sunday morning for the paper. All he had was his change for the paper on him.

Around here now there's 2 common threats......all daylight crimes. Getting you when you're putting your groceries in the car. They either take your purse and beat you up....or force you to drive to ATMs and empty your accounts. Second is look like you're in distress and count on some nice person to pull over to help only to be mugged and have everything stolen. They've gone so far as to follow elderly people home.....2nd target is young mothers. Dealing with kids and car seats and such.

Gonna have to start a granny club so you can grocery shop safely. I rememember years ago I had friends who to went to Europe.....they said one thing that struck them funny was especially girls had to travel around in groups. I was reading some tourist info about some place in South America.....they suggested you travel in groups.

Now I don't think that's a mentality that's normal for Americans. Atleast not my generation. I never needed a pack of girlfriends to go to the mall. Never felt the need to go grocery shopping with a group of women each week. If I had to wait for a group of people to go with me everywhere I needed to go......I'd never leave the house. Yet with many of the immigrant groups.....1 sick person and 20 others waiting with them in the ER. I'm used to "no more than 2 students in the store at one time"....."no loitering".....extra fee for a party over 6.....1 person per room in the dressing room.....children not allowed......magazine articles encouraging you to eat alone, go the movies alone....enjoy your own company.....heck the biggest group I was ever with was when we all hit the john at the same time. One, maybe 2 of your family in line at the grocery store....the rest waited near the door....you know....it's polite to not make the line a mile long. No more than 1 friend in the car with you when I was first driving. I mean you might meet up with a group of people......but you were safe to get there alone. There just wasn't this mob mentality. I don't have to think about the lone dark shadow behind the bushes.......I'm sweating it when 15 male youths are comming at me in broad daylight.

I'm not afraid of the marches....it's getting there and home alone. I mean William had a clip of what they did to the 2 Illinois minutemen at a Chicago march. Just them alone with alot more harrassing them....breaking their cameras......etc. The story of his friend having hot coffee thrown at him and then suddenly there's a group "swearing" HE caused the problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the solution:

First of all, working mothers would be advised to quit their jobs and home-school their children so their children are not held hostage to the political activities of their parents. If you can't afford to quit your job, don't worry, you'll soon be laid off as we enter the biggest Great Depression of all time as the global economy has a total and long overdue colossal Meltdown.

Second of all, try your best to move closer to your relatives in order to form a mutual support network. If your relatives are not interested or if you have very few relatives (due to the declining birth rate among Euro-Americans), then your next best choice is to move to a small town or a rural area where you can achieve some independence from the urban centers of politically correct control of the masses.

Third, when most men and women have been pushed out of the workforce, there will be ample time and motivation for thousands of our people to participate in marches and demonstrations. Then there will be more than shiftless hippies and ethnocentrist Third World groups with the time to get out and march.

Everything is unfolding in a manner not dissimilar to past crises in human history, and we are in for some exciting times.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

As they say history repeat itself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast