Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any remorse shown by illegal aleins?

Is there ANY remorse shown by ANY of the tens of millions of illegal aliens for the damage incurred by their actions?

I have not heard even one say s/he is sorry for stealing an identity to steal a job. I have not heard of even one going to a hospital and then asking for a bill, so they could pay the money they owe. I don't hear of ANY illegal aliens turning in their fellow illegal aliens for dealing in dangerous drugs that are destroying our country. I don't hear of ANY illegal aliens who are outraged when they hear about one of their fellow illegal aliens raping a ten year old kid...NONE!!!

Then they go to church on Sunday....Geeezzzzzz!!!!!
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Re: Any remorse shown by illegal aleins?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlandPatriot
    Is there ANY remorse shown by ANY of the tens of millions of illegal aliens for the damage incurred by their actions?

I have not heard even one say s/he is sorry for stealing an identity to steal a job. I have not heard of even one going to a hospital and then asking for a bill, so they could pay the money they owe. I don't hear of ANY illegal aliens turning in their fellow illegal aliens for dealing in dangerous drugs that are destroying our country. I don't hear of ANY illegal aliens who are outraged when they hear about one of their fellow illegal aliens raping a ten year old kid...NONE!!!

Then they go to church on Sunday....Geeezzzzzz!!!!!
    Our own traitorous American Leftists taught them how to commit treason. Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren has just come out calling identity theft "identity fabrication" so as to encourage more illegal aliens to do it.

Our own worst enemies are our politicians.

A large number of them are catholic but stealing ids and crossing the border because they covet our way of life is covered in the ten commandments,all of which are serious sins to the catholics.

They are also taught that this is "stolen land" and that they are the "rightful owners" and just "returning to their land."

Re: Any remorse shown by illegal aleins?

Quote Originally Posted by millere

Our own traitorous American Leftists taught them how to commit treason. Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren has just come out calling identity theft "identity fabrication" so as to encourage more illegal aliens to do it.

Our own worst enemies are our politicians.
    Lofgren doesn't work for us, she works for the Immigration Lawyers Association. She gets re-elected because of the way the districts are drawn, half of her "constituents" are immigrants and illegal aliens. It's the same for all Democrats from California.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    A large number of them are catholic but stealing ids and crossing the border because they covet our way of life is covered in the ten commandments,all of which are serious sins to the catholics.
    Makes me wonder if they are all too stupid to realize they are breaking God's laws or are they showing disrespect toward God.

Either way, they will never be pillars of our communities.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

The Catholic Church isn't the only religious organization helping illegals. There are tons of Protestant churches in New Mexico that are always taking poor illegals under their wing.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    Many of them have NO respect for anyone. They could care less about right or wrong, because they are not taught the difference. It's all relative.