Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anybody Watch Glenn Beck Tonight? HOLY CRAP!!!

I'm still stunned ....... People need to either read the transcript on his site when he puts it out there. Or maybe it will be YouTube'd. I say that because he challenged the media to investigate what he exposed tonight on Cap & Trade & Chicago & Al Gore & Obama & Global governence!

This thing Beck exposed tonight is HUGE news and now to GET IT OUT THERE! I know that MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC won't get it out, they will HIDE IT! Now I'm really worried for Glenns life... this is a 10 trillion dollar deal he's exposing! It's a back-handed, complicated, padding each others wallets, mess. AND you'll never guess who the pivot man it .............. name starts with "O." OMG!

Jesus the second half is on illegal immigration!
    I have to calm down...............
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Didn't you say you were an atheist? LOL!

Graham Backs Out! Lieberman says Amnesty is DEAD for 2010!
    http://www.alipac.us/article5184.html

He DOES answer prayers!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Didn't you say you were an atheist? LOL!

Graham Backs Out! Lieberman says Amnesty is DEAD for 2010!
    http://www.alipac.us/article5184.html

He DOES answer prayers!
    LOL! Yes, I'm (Irish) Reformed Catholic. Boy it's another rough patch for those guys.
    They NEED AMNESTY BAD for the pews to fill up.

I believe the people lived, just not the magical or damnation parts.
    BUT I believe in UFO's, ghosts and Reincarnation??? Go figure.

Ps - I don't trust Leiberman at all. He's not reliable, IMHO.
    Dick Morris

Re: Anybody Watch Glenn Beck Tonight? HOLY CRAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I'm still stunned ....... People need to either read the transcript on his site when he puts it out there. Or maybe it will be YouTube'd. I say that because he challenged the media to investigate what he exposed tonight on Cap & Trade & Chicago & Al Gore & Obama & Global governence!

This thing Beck exposed tonight is HUGE news and now to GET IT OUT THERE! I know that MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC won't get it out, they will HIDE IT! Now I'm really worried for Glenns life... this is a 10 trillion dollar deal he's exposing! It's a back-handed, complicated, padding each others wallets, mess. AND you'll never guess who the pivot man it .............. name starts with "O." OMG!

I saw it. The elites (or they think they are) who perpetrate this selfish, evil behavior are being exposed in a way as never before seen. They seem to have no souls. Of course this kind of stuff has always went on with those in power. Money... all about money.

Worried? Oh yeah... but they WILL get their comeupence someday from the ultimate power. In the meantime God help us all...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

LOL! Yes, I'm (Irish) Reformed Catholic. Boy it's another rough patch for those guys.
    They NEED AMNESTY BAD for the pews to fill up.
    Reformed Catholic? That explains it! LOL! You poor thing! Try not to throw the baby (Jesus) out with the (holy) bathwater tho. This is why He tells us not to put our trust in man. Ok, enough of my preaching.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

I saw it. The elites (or they think they are) who perpetrate this selfish, evil behavior are being exposed in a way as never before seen. They seem to have no souls. Of course this kind of stuff has always went on with those in power. Money... all about money.

Worried? Oh yeah... but they WILL get their comeupence someday from the ultimate power. In the meantime God help us all...
    Hi Forest and welcome to a place to let out you frustration concerning illegal immigration, without hate or being threating. Every now and then I get h*ll but I try to be good. I'm not as sensitive concerning being PC, as others here. Things have way less of a racial connotation here. It's mentioned concerning Somali Refugees and it's mentioned in the news.

I live rurally in the whitest state in America. I haven't got much real life experience concerning the way it effects your life. But I am mad at the money being taken from us taxpayers and I'm mad at the illegal-enablers in our last 2 governments. Common sense tells you it's NOT GOOD FOR A COUNTRY OR PEOPLE!!! Plus now the terrorists AKA Ametrica haters, are coming up through since it's so porous.

We're over seas protecting other countries borders and they hate us? Come on!

Conservatives seem to be critical thinkers and Liberals think with their hearts. (IMHO) You see where that gets battered spouses!
    Dick Morris

[b]Hi Forest and welcome to a place to let out you frustration concerning illegal immigration, without hate or being threating. ]

Thanks for the welcome =) Glad to be here.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Here is part of yesterday's show exposing CCX (Chicago Climate Exchange), OBAMA, Al Gore, Goldman Sachs, and many more thug players....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss5i_D0b41w

Check out the grant list of the Joyce Foundation mentioned yesterday on Glenn Beck show.

http://www.joycefdn.org/content.cfm/gra ... &viewall=1

Also, here is the website for the CCX (Chicago Climate Exchange)

http://www.chicagoclimatex.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast