Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone else discouraged about the future of our nation?

Please bear with me I am not politically intelligent and I am not a very good writer.

Anyone frustrated by what our country has become and where we are headed?

How can our government leave our borders open when it is a know fact that terrorists infiltrate and are currently living as illegal aliens in this country. The same kind of terrorists who blew up the WTC's and the same ones who are probably planning and waiting for another opportunity to cause us pain and sadness.

What happened to my America? My hometown is pretty much a sanctuary city and I don't think I could ever make myself go back there to live. When I was a young man in the early 80's. we didn't have this illegal alien problem. We didn't have school shootings and banning God in schools. We did not have homosexuals/gays trying to get married. The 10 Commandments were in every classroom and we said the Pledge of Allegiance and we said it without prejudice and with pride.

Our government panders to illegal aliens and forces teaching of the Islamic religion in our country, where Islamic terrorist have caused many Americans to lose their lives.

Our educational system is not even ranked in the Top 10 of the world. Schools and teachers are worried more about political correctness while they fail terribly in teaching.

At least 1,000,000 are homeless in this country.

Fuel costs are at record highs and the damn liberals stop anyone from drilling in this country. What happens when the Middle East pulls the rug out from in under our fuel supply? Will the United States be ready? I saw on TV that Sugar Cane accounts for 40% of Brazil's total fuel use. Why are we not fore thinking like them?
    When the fuel runs out this country will go into a depression that will very likely cause us to lose our freedom and independence as a nation.

Where are all the patriots at? Who are they?

Are we gonna depend on an Hispanic, Indian or an Islam (God Forbid!)to turn around this country.

Where are all the 5-6-7 generation Americans at? We need to make our presence felt and soon or I am afraid that the United States will fall. All great civilizations throughout history have been conquered at one time or another.

This is what secularism and political correctness has gotten us. A damn multicultural quagmire with low or no morals and less character.

Will these illegals and foreigners pick up their guns and fight for what is now the United States of America? I say no most likely they will flee to their home countries when the going gets tough.

Our biggest enemy now is ourselves maybe not you and me but the powerful forces who create crisis financially and morally. We have lost our idenity as a country. We are a nation divided regardless of what anybody tells you, Divided on many things.

I don't know. It already seems that a lot of things are up for grabs in this country and our sovereignty is in jeopardy.

It seems to me that a revolution is the only thing separating us from destruction as a nation. Self inflicted destruction.

Catfan81,

You're not alone.

No one understands why this is happening because it is not logical.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    All I know is that the first state that breaks from this corrupt country .. I am packing my bags and moving there
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hear ya Catfan81!

So many things are wrong.

It's as if the powers that be want to ruin our country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DISCOURAGED? I PASSED THE "DISCOURAGED" STAGE YEARS AGO. I AM WAY PAST THAT NOW. CAN YOU SPELL R A G E ? THATS WHERE I AM NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    DISCOURAGED? I PASSED THE "DISCOURAGED" STAGE YEARS AGO. I AM WAY PAST THAT NOW. CAN YOU SPELL R A G E? THATS WHERE I AM NOW.
    I am that point now too.

Just like the revolutionary war. If it ever comes to that this one will be fought on our land, residential streets and farms. Every man, woman and child will have to make a choice.

Once it starts it will be a pile on. We will be fighting for our lives and I would do that now if we all drew a line in the dirt and decided which side we were on.

I agree! And I hardly recognize "America" any more. Nothing is right.
    The only sense of it is that we are being plunged headlong into the NWO.
    But many of us wont go quietly!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Welcome Caftan.

Many many of us here are in the same boat as you. We are angry, confused, depressed, frustrated and literally sick and tired of whats going on. Right is wrong and wrong is right. My prediction is, you will see a lot more people coming to ALIPAC who share your/our views and feelings as things continue to go on a downhill decline. This is what will confirm that you are not the only one who feels this way. In fact, every one, and I DO mean everyone, I know thinks the country is heading in the wrong direction. I have conversations with people on an almost daily basis about this.

Sometimes, it's REALLY hard to come here and read the stories that come from all over the country (and even some international stories-IA's are a problem for a LOT of other countries also. Take the UK for example-they are being over run by muslims.) A lot of news here is good, but then it is replaced with another that is fearful. This, like the war on terrorism, is going to be an ongoing battle. We have to keep up this fight.

I have said it many times in this forum, but I'll say it again. I believe we will see some sort of internal revolution in our lifetimes. The question is, how bad does it have to get before it happens?? This is one reason so many of us here will NOT vote for McCain even tho a lot of us voted for Bush (twice). We have to break the cycle and stop listening to the talking heads and start listening to the voice(s) of reason.

Dont give up. Come here and read as much as you can take, but don't let it drive you nuts or put you in depression. The one thing that has kept me from feeling either of these feelings for very long is to be pro-active. My mom always says "if something in your life is making you unhappy, take steps to get rid of it."

And this, is what most of us here are trying to do.

Catfan, many see the situation as you describe it. I too think about these things and how just a couple of years ago I was not even aware of illegal immigration. That seems strange to so many who have battled so long in their states and to make others aware.

We must keep doing all that we can and believe that we are making a difference. Other things may happen too that will help our efforts along. When borders are left open for people with unknown and possible criminal purposes, and illegal immigration is sanctioned, many terrible things may happen, and the open borders lobby and special interests may be forced to go by the way. The economy may also help to make people start waking up to what is happening in regards to illegal immigration and other things.

Keep getting out the message.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan81
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    DISCOURAGED? I PASSED THE "DISCOURAGED" STAGE YEARS AGO. I AM WAY PAST THAT NOW. CAN YOU SPELL R A G E? THATS WHERE I AM NOW.
    I am that point now too.

Just like the revolutionary war. If it ever comes to that this one will be fought on our land, residential streets and farms. Every man, woman and child will have to make a choice.

Once it starts it will be a pile on. We will be fighting for our lives and I would do that now if we all drew a line in the dirt and decided which side we were on.
    I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this-but this is one huge reason why I am looking into getting one of those things that the NRA was established for. Not to incite violence, but to protect myself and family. There are so many here in CA that would literally be sitting ducks if something like this happend. Whose side would they choose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast