Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am beginning to think that Americans in general just do not care any more we are too busy watching TV,playing video games and getting drunk to be bothered with little details like an invasion and the giving away of America.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Catfan81

I too am to the point of calling people sorry no good parents when they call their college educated kids bums and useless because they are getting $8, $10, $12 an hour jobs and have a huge loan to pay off, like it is the kids fualt when in reality it is the parents fault for not fighting for their kids future by getting involved in this fight, thus wages have fallen, outsourcing has increased dramaticly and more illegals let in to do jobs they used to do while trying to get a better job with their degree. Their degreed jobs are now paying what general labor jobs were paying or even less.

As the parents tell the kids, "I worked a job with low starting wages and I made it". They need to do the math and they will see clearly people can't make it on $12 an hour like they did when they were young 30 years ago. Use your friggn head people!

30 years ago when I was young 3 young guys could get a top of the line 3 bedroom state of the art apartment for $350 a month/split that three ways. We made $8 to $10 an hour doing basic construction jobs without much experience. I was 16 and the other 2 guys were 17 and 18. We could pay all our bills, we had decent cars that we saved up and bought so we didn't have a car payment, the cars were used but they served the purpose, we had health insurance paid in full by the employers, we had premium cable, telephone, we could go to doctor or dentist. We did our laundry at the laundry mat. We ate out junk food alot and we still had money to go out friday-sat-and sometimes sunday and we still could save some money. We never had to ask for moms help financially and we didn't. Of course you know how moms are and they would buy us stuff for the apartment but we basically furnished it ourselves. We rented a uhual to move the furniture. We could actually afford to buy new clothes every few months as well. We paid our own car insurance.

Of course being young and sometimes financially irrisponsible and just plain stupid, we made goof ups but it was up to us to make it right and work our way out of it and a couple of times we did borrow a few bucks from a friend to make ends meet until payday, then we paid up and we learned.

MOMS AND DADS -
    This illegal immigration happened on your watch while you were sitting around thinking it was all cool, now your kids are facing a very bleak future indeed. I talked to a 23 year old today and she doesn't know what the hell to do. She is so depressed about her future and the parents are telling her, yeah, go out and work for $10 an hour, its a start. THATS A START?, AT 23 YEARS OLD is working for $10 an hour? While mommy and daddy are making a combined income of $120K they are basically telling their daughter she is a lazy bum for not wanting to work for $10 an hour? She could get a roomate and get a two bedroom apartment for $800/mo.

Lets see ....
    $400/mo for 1/2 rent.
    $120/mo health insurance.
    $90/mo power.
    $150/mo car payment.
    $75/mo car insurance.
    $35/mo cell phone.
    $160/mo gas to and from work only.
    $200/mo food, medicine & misc.
    $120/mo student loan.
    $15/mo water bill.
    $30/mo laundry.

$1,350/mo without any clothes, doctor, medication or missing any days off work. No car washes, no movies, no extra activities, no flat tires, no new tires, no car maintenance, no feminine products, no haircuts or beauty visits, no online computer access, no educational products, no going out with friends at all, no dental cleanings or visits, no new shoes, no extras at all.

$1,600 per month paycheck before taxes.
    $1,300 per month after taxes.

-$50 after everything is paid.
    Looks like a part time job is in order aye?

Lets say she makes $12/hour.
    $1,920 for 40 hours.
    $1,600 after taxes.
    -$1,350 bills.
    Leaves $250 for the must haves in the list above.
    No savings, no room for credit card payment, no room for accidents or mishaps or car repairs.

One couple I know has 4 kids. 2 with college degree's, 2 with high school diploma's. They all basically make the same income.

IS THIS THE BEST AMERICA CAN DO FOR ITS COLLEGE GRADS?

ITS SAD TO SAY THAT I DID BETTER AT 16 YEARS OLD WITHOUT A COLLEGE OR COMPLETE HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION THAN COLLEGE GRADS ARE DOING NOW AT 22,23,24,25,26,27 YEARS OLD!

MOM AND DADS, GRANDMA"S AND GRANDPA"S, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND BLAME YOURSELF FOR THE STATE OF THIS NATION! Because you were too lazy and just accepted things because you were told they were good for America and you were to lazy or too busy to think it through and get motivated to let your senators and employers know that this isn't right. As long as you made a decent living you thought everything was cool, you were told your kids would go to college and then have a great job but you were lied to and if you would have taken time to think about it, you would have seen that illegals drive down all wages except for the few very specialized jobs. If you would have done more than just nod your head when you saw thousands of jobs being outsourced on the TV everynight things could be different. But no, you just shook your head knowing it is wrong the same way you shake your head when you see mexico out your front door, knowing its wrong but then just sitting on your tails and do nothing, say nothing, call or email nobody, just hoping it would all work out in the end. WELL, IT HASN"T WORKED OUT HAS IT? IT IS TIME TO GET BUSY WHILE WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

WHILE YOUR AT IT-
    Let your senators and representitives know you've had it with this global warming nonsense. This is just another tax put on Americans that can barely make it now, plus now that our kids are making slave wages (thanks to do nothing mom and dads) they aren't going to be able to afford these new cost which we know will be passed on to the consumer like usual. And as always they will add a little more profit on that higher price (just in case, to make sure they get all extra cost covered plus some). As usual the corporations will make even bigger profits than ever while the American people are suffering more than ever.

JUST MAKE THE CALL! AS RUSH LIMBOUGH SAID: " If Americans don't voice our opposition to global warming tax is massive droves, we will have it very, VERY SOON! "
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

MW
    Much of our woe has been brought on by government forced immigration hidden under the guise of diversity and the need for labor to grow the economy. The Democrats proclaim to love diversity when in actuality they're pandering for an expansion of their voter base. The Republicans tend to support big business and have consistantly caved in the past to business lobbyists demand for an increased labor pool.

Fortunately we've won over enough Congress Republicans to keep me hopeful. In other words, they aren't caving as consistantly anymore. However, I fear there is no hope for the Democrats. Their pandering continues unabated.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just got off the phone with Tammy Bruce who was filling in for Laura Ingrham. I told her my FIRST Presidential Ballot was given to Ronald Reagan, because I KNEW he was going to do something GOOD for America, and he did.
    Yesterday I had to go to the Poll, Look at my Ballot and DECIDE WHO WOULD DO THE LEAST HARM TO AMERICA...
    As an AMERICAN, I should NOT have to make THAT DECISION.
    I voted looking at thier Immigration records, and what they have said thier POLICIES would be as President...
    GOD HELP US ALL
    Because they ALL want Amnesty, They ALL want to GIVE the 20-30 MILLION a FREE PASS.
    The really scarry thing is this: They want to allow thier extended family members in too. I'm not the brightest out there, BUT I can add.
    Put 4-5 family members to that number of current ILLEGALS...
    In some cases 10-11 family members...
    What will numbers like that do to OUR COUNTRY?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12