Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH PAGES LOADING SLOW?

I don't have problems with any other website, but for the last two days Alipac has been loading very slow when I post and almost won't if I preview first.????????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes I have once again and many times (sorry to say this) it's after I've received an update from numbersusa. It's almost like there's a bug in the system tracking every outgoing e-mail from their site. Yesterday I had to run checks and scans several time which doesn't make for a fun internet experience.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Yes... the pages are slow; also I recently posted a reply and it somehow posted the reply three times in one thread. I couldn't find a way to delete the other two, so I had to report the duplicate postings. Must be a glitch in the system somewhere. I hope they can take care of it soon.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Yes.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are working on it now folks!

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We are working on it now folks!

W

Thanks W!!

There were a few problems with mine......things like getting error messages when posting, slow loading etc.

It was more annoying than anything else but....considering the problems I've had with my system recently.....it's a relief to know it wasn't anything on this end.

Thanks Willliam. Wasn't sure if you were aware of it. Thanks again.

I wondered when I was seeing duplicate posts by others last week. Seemed odd.

I thought it was my provider because they were having problems all day wednesday.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM
    Yes... the pages are slow; also I recently posted a reply and it somehow posted the reply three times in one thread. I couldn't find a way to delete the other two, so I had to report the duplicate postings. Must be a glitch in the system somewhere. I hope they can take care of it soon.
    Mine has not been to bad today but it was really slllloooooowwww yesterday.

"Mark" "Hint"
    No matter what is going on or how slllloooowwwww, never hit the submit tab more than once, because it will post for everytime you hit submit...been there and done that on several occasions before I caught on
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Regarding this topic, I don't post here a lot, but I do lurk. I recently had my ISP change and when it did, the tab for this website flashed "tracked".

I haven't seen it since and I post on other websites so maybe it's a fluke but I doubt it. Anyway, I post when I can, no matter who's tracking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast