Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone ever read LaRaza?

I'm pretty new here and was just curious if anyone ever goes to the LaRaza website and reads the English section?
    Before the last election I did and it scared me.I know it is best to "Know your Enemy", and what I read there to this day has me MAD as HELL!!!
    The website originates from Chicago IL., this is the Midwest gathering point (main congregation) for the Invasion of America.
    The article I read asked for "More Latinos to seek public office"...
    As you may know, Chicago IS a sancuary city,for the simple reason LATINOS on the CITY COUNCIL!!!
    By sheer numbers, these people are Taking over, forging ballots,stealing identities, and SCREAMING RASCIST if they are ever questioned.
    What can we do? The gentleman who wrote the article said he can see a Latino President within 50 years...
    I DO NOT want to tell my grandchildren about how America used to be, I want them to have the America I grew up in, my parents and grandparents grew up in.
    Open for suggestions, our elected politicians will not do ANYTHING about this problem,and I honestly do not know what we Americans can do?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Imagine if Whites made the same statements like "we need more Whites in office" or "we must empower Whites more politically because we are becoming the minority in this country"? The public outrage from hispanics would we heard from coast to coast. We would be called racists and every other despicable name that these hypocrites could come up with.

Banned
    Unless and until we start organizing and fighting as AMERICANS we will be doomed. It's in the interests of those who are destroying this nation to keep us divided over 'race & class' issues.

We have GOT to get over this color thing if we're EVER going to wrest control from the Globalist cabal.

Divide and conquer is what they want.

Unite and fight is what they fear.

CHOOSE, America!

Banned
    The day to Unite and fight is here, we have to stay together.
    Show no fear Americans, the populous opinion is we want immigration to be lawful and controlled, the violators removed and debts paid. If America wants control then we can have it. We can have it regardless of what the elected officials say.
    The time is at hand and don’t wait to do your part.

Re: Anyone ever read LaRaza?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I'm pretty new here and was just curious if anyone ever goes to the LaRaza website and reads the English section?
    Before the last election I did and it scared me.I know it is best to "Know your Enemy", and what I read there to this day has me MAD as HELL!!!
    The website originates from Chicago IL., this is the Midwest gathering point (main congregation) for the Invasion of America.
    The article I read asked for "More Latinos to seek public office"...
    As you may know, Chicago IS a sancuary city,for the simple reason LATINOS on the CITY COUNCIL!!!
    By sheer numbers, these people are Taking over, forging ballots,stealing identities, and SCREAMING RASCIST if they are ever questioned.
    What can we do? The gentleman who wrote the article said he can see a Latino President within 50 years...
    I DO NOT want to tell my grandchildren about how America used to be, I want them to have the America I grew up in, my parents and grandparents grew up in.
    Open for suggestions, our elected politicians will not do ANYTHING about this problem,and I honestly do not know what we Americans can do?
    Welcome aboard!
    Yes I've read LaRaza's site and it makes me very Angry, oh and by the way you can use Google page translation to translate the spanish pages on their site as well.
    LaRaza is a racist hate group. Plain and simple.
    Something you can do right now go to http://www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org
    and sign up

Yes.....it's frightening. I just posted an article yesterday here on the "new politics" of what they are doing in Chicago now. Exactly what LaRaza said their plan was. How people can continue to ignore it is beyond me. It's far more than poor folks just wanting a better life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    EVERY AMERICAN that wakes up to the truth of what is going on...needs to SPREAD THE WORD PASSIONATELY! The more that we can wake up to help spread the word...the more power we will have!

Yes a good way to start...www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org and if you cannot attend go there and see other ways to make your voice heard!

Americans United Can Make A Difference!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Patriot,

Welcome to AliPac.

We are all very very concerned about the invasion. I call it like it is. No mincing words. This is an invasion. The goal is to overwhelm our population, take over small areas and then spread out. Force themselves into office and then start making legislation that suits them. They will use smiles, the laws, greedy politicians, the media, fear and intimidation and their sheer numbers and unity against us. But they have understimated the resolve of the American. They misunderstand our compassion and generosity for gullibility and weakness. That is their weakness. They don't see the force that we are becoming.
    You are doing the right thing already by coming here.
    Being informed is the first and foremost thing we must do. You can not fight if you don't know who and what you are fighting.
    This website is packed with information and will get you started.
    American must and I believe will pull ourselves together and fight this There is no room for racism in this fight. All Americans must fight side by side. We will all stand together and if we don't fight back, we will all fall together. Every American who wants this invasion stopped is my brother and sister. We must support each other. What is happening in America right now is a travesty. It is our obligation to protect our country. It is our responsibilty. The buck stops here. I hear and see it more and more. People are fed up. They are informing themselves and acting.
    We have to be organized and use the system to win this.
    We have to turn the tables on them and let them know that we will never ever stand down.
    There is too much at stake.
    Tell everyone you know about us. Tell everyone you know what you are learning. That is a very good start.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Unless and until we start organizing and fighting as AMERICANS we will be doomed. It's in the interests of those who are destroying this nation to keep us divided over 'race & class' issues.

We have GOT to get over this color thing if we're EVER going to wrest control from the Globalist cabal.

Divide and conquer is what they want.

Unite and fight is what they fear.

CHOOSE, America!
    It is in the interest of the Media as well. In fact, they are obsessed with racism. As an example look at CNN.

I have always asked myself the question of who does the media represent in this issue?

It is a collection of powerful entities, but WHO are they?

the racist organization - laraza - partakes of FEDERAL GRANTS

Is this where you want your AMerican tax dollars to go?

Is this what you might consider Paying to have someone rob you?

Is this what you would consider a positive community project deserving of YOUR American tax dollars?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast