Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PinestrawGuys wrote:
    We have GOT to get over this color thing if we're EVER going to wrest control from the Globalist cabal.
    Excuse me, but I can`t accept that.
    Color???,,,,,,,,,,, Where are "any"comments on this board that even "slightly" bring color to an issue?
    No offense PG but you need to pick youself up a little because it sounds you are leaning in the wrong direction. Maybe it was Easter Dinner.
    The only color involved here is Red, White and Blue.
    You know as well as the rest of us(still here) that the only issue on the table is Illegal Immigration and everything connected with it.
    The Illegals and Pro Illegals use everything "but" illega"l as an issue.
    One reason why some people are`nt fighting along with us is because they`re the ones soaking up the guilt, lies and sympathy being thrown at them. Sooner or later it`s going to wear off and they`ll wise up,,,,,,, as we did.

------------------------

With groups like La Raza and their claims like needing more latin officials (are latins the majority in Chicago's city council?), WE SHOULD START USING 'REVERSE DISCRIMINATION' WHEN IT HAPPENS. I think we should be using this term alot more often. That term coupled with the fact of being 'law breakers' ought to wake more people up. Call them what they are, no matter how much it offends them. Quack, Quack!

We also need to point out our existing EOE laws when they are violated by the latins.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish wrote:
    We also need to point out our existing EOE laws when they are violated by the latins.
    I was wondering what happen the "Equal Oppritunity Employers". At one time it was posted in front window and desks.
    We could have the ones arrested for discrimination that still have it posted but hire Illegals.
    We should form some undercover teams, alert the media, and go from business to business.
    ------------------------

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I have never, repeat NEVER, have gone to that filthy, racist website. Neither should anyone else. It is a RACIST organization and nothing else. Take the name "LaRaza" for example, it translates as "the race." Why would they use "the race" for their title of their group? That's proof right there that they are no good.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    I have never, repeat NEVER, have gone to that filthy, racist website. Neither should anyone else. It is a RACIST organization and nothing else. Take the name "LaRaza" for example, it translates as "the race." Why would they use "the race" for their title of their group? That's proof right there that they are no good.
    I can understand your point, but the only way to understand what you are up against, is to study their philosophy, and rules of engagement.

wilro wrote:
    It is a RACIST organization and nothing else. Take the name "LaRaza" for example, it translates as "the race."
    And they call "US' racists!
    ------------------------

That organization and it's supporters try to tap dance around the real meaning of "La Raza", which does mean race even though they try to deny it. They make stupid comments like it means community, brotherhood, etc. Well it still means community, brotherhood of "hispanics" only, so what the hell is the difference?

How many OTM`s have you seen in any of these protest marches?
    little to 0.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12