Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone here that can record me on MSNBC today?

Friends,

Do any of you have the ability to record me on MSNBC today at 11:30am. I would like to have it recorded to show ALIPAC supporters that can't tune in today to watch.

If you can record it, please email the file to williamg@alipac.us and I will upload it to our alipac1 youtube account for all to see.

Thanks team!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it W. ! If anyone wants to record as well just in case something goes wrong, that would be great as well.

I wish I could. Thanks bunches April!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Glad that I can help, Dixie!

I would love to but unfortunately I am at work. I will be using their fax machine as much as possible today though
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I would love to if I knew HOW!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I set my tivo for the full show bet. 11am - 12pm today. I can be a backup if needed.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

OK ALIPAC TEAM HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW FAX, WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

NO AMNESTY, ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS!!! Don't follow Bush to his demise! stick with Americans and we will stick with you!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We're all behind you William. Break a leg!

The talking head did not get it that nothing in the bill is acceptable, that the existing law needs to be enforced FIRST. Way to go William.
    Mark

Aut Pax, Aut Bellum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast