Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone remember "Money Line with Lou Dobbs"

Kinda a random thought, but did anyone watch that show? I vaguely remember it. When I started watching Lou about 2 years ago I remembered thinking, "Oh yeah, Money Line with Lou Dobbs" -- that's who that guy is! I guess it was mostly a financial show. Dobbs used to be a Republican and considers himself a strong believer in capitalism. I think he was a big-time supply-sider Reaganite back in the day. He got his econ degree from Harvard. Now he is pretty much a committed populist. LOL some corporate guys actually think he turned on them! One thing is for certain, he is an American patriot.

Anyway, just some random thought on my hero
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Anyone remember "Money Line with Lou Dobbs"

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Kinda a random thought, but did anyone watch that show? I vaguely remember it. When I started watching Lou about 2 years ago I remembered thinking, "Oh yeah, Money Line with Lou Dobbs" -- that's who that guy is! I guess it was mostly a financial show. Dobbs used to be a Republican and considers himself a strong believer in capitalism. I think he was a big-time supply-sider Reaganite back in the day. He got his econ degree from Harvard. Now he is pretty much a committed populist. LOL some corporate guys actually think he turned on them! One thing is for certain, he is an American patriot.

Anyway, just some random thought on my hero
    If I remember correctly Money Line wasn't a political show. It was on the now defunct CNNfn (another CNN Channel) that went off the air in 2004.

Dobbs started CNNfn with Ted Turner back in 1995.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

LOU DOBB"S

LOU DOBB"S for PRESIDENT ..... IMPEACH COMMANDANTE BUSH ... sorry, I meant to say King BUSH .... nobody but a king can change laws without the will of the people and this egolomaniac is doing it right before our eyes ....

AND YES I AM A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN THAT'S P_ _ ed OFF
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)