Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have not watched the arrogant SO@SO since he had his own talk show years ago, I just found out about his show on FOX! and I still won't watch him! although I did see the O'Rielly show, and it confirmed my opinion of him!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I remember that and thinking that they had already removed what was in the safe before the big TV show. Just like when the files on JFK's assination will be altered or removed when it comes time for the public to view them, I think in the year 2035, not sure.
    A bit off topic, but almost all of the files were released in the early to mid-'90s--3 million pages total. The government formed a commission to release the documents in reponse to the outrage created by Oliver Stone's movie JFK (which was a ridiculous propaganda piece, by a communist POS).

A small percentage of the docs are still under seal for national security purposes. They deal with Oswald's trip to the Cuban Consulate in Mexico City just months before the assassination.......Interesting, eh?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Do people actually watch this guy?

Afreakingmazing
    RDR

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    O'Reilly slammed Geraldo! Geraldo didn't even know what hit him in that interview. Geraldo, you suck!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

During Geraldo's interview with O'Reilly, he made a nasty comment about Lou Dobb's, something about Dobb's career being dead before he got on the immigration bit. That's the pot calling the kettle black! This bozo has been a zero since the Capone safe. That's about the last time I seriously watched this idiot. I couldn't believe this guy on O'Reilly.
    He also made a comment to O'Reilly asking him if he would have been as concerned if the perpetrator's name hade been Kowalski. I would have turned around and asked Geraldo, would HE be as passionate about illegal immigration if all the illegals were from Poland????
    Jerk.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Well, his ex father-inlaw, Kurt Vonnegut Jr, didn't like him one bit. Geraldo was always running around on his wife according to Kurt, and he even made a point to say to an interviewer that he would like to hurt the man. But how would any father feel about a man who's unfaithful to his daughter.

This came from a man who even after being captured during the winter of 44-45, and being sent to Dresden as a P.O.W., and had to witness first hand the firebombing of that city, had a very gentle, and open personality.

You know that Geraldo wouldn't have cared less if all these illegals were from Poland. These hispanic race card pullers can't even admit or see their own racism on the issue of illegal immigration but quick to claim that law-abiding citizens are.

Geraldo needs both of his noses broken!

His nose is big because all the hot air from his mouth inflates it.
    ------------------------

BearflagRepublic wrote
    A small percentage of the docs are still under seal for national security purposes. They deal with Oswald's trip to the Cuban Consulate in Mexico City just months before the assassination.......Interesting, eh?
    Yea, really interesting. I'd say that what we are facing today has alot to do with those docs. Castro has educated the Mexicans really well. It is known that Fox had conversations with that bottom feeding pied piper and he was probably told to 'relieve' himself of his frustration with poverty and empty his jails onto America by Castro, just like Castro did in 1980.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    BearflagRepublic wrote
    Yea, really interesting. I'd say that what we are facing today has alot to do with those docs. Castro has educated the Mexicans really well. It is known that Fox had conversations with that bottom feeding pied piper and he was probably told to 'relieve' himself of his frustration with poverty and empty his jails onto America by Castro, just like Castro did in 1980.
    Yeah, the two governments have a really shadey relationship. Official CIA findings show that Oswald had an affair with the Mexican Marxist, Sylvia Duran, who worked at the Cuban Consulate. There is evidence that Duran worked for Castro as a double agent. Mexico City was crawling with KGB and Cuban intelligence back then. And the Cuban Consulate was actually a place where assassination deals had been struck. There were reports that Oswald accepted money there, and said he would kill Kennedy.............At this same time period, Castro was in Brazil where he made comments to a reporter that were threats on Kennedy's life. Also during this time period in Brazil a CIA operative (I think he was called AM/LASH) was supposed to receive a poisonous pen to kill Fidel. But this guy was working for the Beard, and probably informed him of the plot.

The CIA had double agents and bugs in the Cuban Consulate. They know everything that transpired between Oswald and the consulate workers--Cuban and Mexican communists. This information is still buried for "national security purposes." The Cold War has been over for 18 years. The guys working on this project would not be in any danger, and I don't think our national security would be either. What does the CIA have on this? What are they hiding? What does Cuba know about this? What does Mexico City know? It took them 30+ years just to release the docs that simply showed CIA correspondance of the invasion plans for Cuba and assassination attempts on Fidel, with Kennedy's blessing.....If this stuff came out for the Warren Commission we could have been at war with Cuba in '63. They covered it all up to avoid WWIII back in '63. now what are they covering up? Could it be that Mexico City played a role along with Havana to urge a young disillusioned communist American to bring a Manlicher Carcano to work one Dallas morning? Does our globalist government not want us to know something about our neighbors to the south in '63? Ahhhhhh the plot thickens...................
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast