Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apartment complex full of Illegals and Refugees burnt down .

Fire Department has been called there to put out at least 6 fires before this in the last year. Cooking, heating with grills, candles, etc.

What is wrong with these people? Do they not know better? Does someone not tell them how to live in civilization? 7 fire calls in 1 year. What does that cost taxpayers?

This complex was Mexican and Refugees from Africa.

This has been an ever increasing problem in Atlanta, lots of stupid fires where innocent careful folks lose their homes because of idiots.

I guess Apartment managers are going to need to speak to these folks in their language and have them sign an understanding agreement on not to roast the pig on the grill in the living room.

Maybe they need to require a course on adaptation to living in a real building and how to use grills, heaters and stoves.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Is there a link to the full story?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know for years the bleeding hearts always claimed they were the champions when it came to the war on poverty. What now? Millions of poor uneducated filling our cities,counties etc. What the heck are they doing. People that don't have enough common sense to not use bbq's to heat their homes!!!This happens all the time in Los Angeles. We are a third world country.

Well the politicians don't care because these ignorant folk, don't move into their gated communities and High Rises.

They don't care if we live next door, in the complexes these people move 10 to an apartment, or in middle class neighborhoods they destroy.

I mean really, slum lords should go to jail. They should be held liable.

These folks have no problem figuring out how to drive, get a car, work for cash, get fake ID, and sneak into the country. But then, they burn their frickin complex down because they are stupid and careless.

One news story is now saying "Somalian Refugees" and other foreign people lived here.

We're becoming refugees on our own homeland. Dragging us down. How can people continue to vote these self-seving "elitists" into office. I have had it. California is becoming a third world. Its just disgusting. We yelled,voted and no one listened. Now this "cancer" has spread to every town in the country. Sorry I just get so mad. I have to vent!

Same thing in Ca. Illegal families, sometimes 5 at a time move into abandon garages, houses and barns and most of them have no infustructure. In no time, to community turns to ruins.
    ------------------------

What's really pathetic about this is that they are suing and winning millions...for being STUPID!!!

There was a story posted on here some time ago about a family who lost 6 kids? They had disabled the smoke alarms in the apartment, were using candles for lighting (power had been turned off), 10 kids and 2 women in the apartment. They sued and got 6 MILLION bucks! Like WTH!?! I don't know about you, but I get nervous with ONE candle and ONE kid running around!

Whatever happened to accepting responsibility for your own stupidity?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    What's really pathetic about this is that they are suing and winning millions...for being STUPID!!!

There was a story posted on here some time ago about a family who lost 6 kids? They had disabled the smoke alarms in the apartment, were using candles for lighting (power had been turned off), 10 kids and 2 women in the apartment. They sued and got 6 MILLION bucks! Like WTH!?! I don't know about you, but I get nervous with ONE candle and ONE kid running around!

Whatever happened to accepting responsibility for your own stupidity?!?
    Yes, I remember that one. Their electricity had been turned off because they didn't pay their bill so they chose to light their apartment with candles. Had they never heard of flashlights? A 10 year old would have more sense than that. Since the candles set off the smoke alarms, they decided the logical thing to do was disable the alarms. Now these utter morons will be collecting millions. Unbelieveable!

Good Point Miguelina.

Are these people really that ignorant? Do we need these kind of people in America?

ARe the jobs they are doing, without paying taxes, worth it? Do they burn down houses and entire complexes in their countries?

What does this cost in insurance claims for the slum lord??

Not to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast