Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    To paraphrase "build it and they will come," post it and I will write!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Hello HippieChick:

I sent EVERY one of them this (personally addressed), and it is heartfelt. I reside in your neighbor state, so if this debris passes, I too will be hit. We are in this together!

Greetings xxxxxxxxx:

As a periodic visitor to Maryland, I am unimpressed with your desire to offer official Maryland driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

If you pass this legislation, I will no longer attend Oriole baseball games and curtail my annual visit to the Naval Academy. I will also seek alternate routes around your state during my frequent trips to Pennsylvania.

I would be more impressed to see you genuinely care about American rights than waste your time easing the restictions that are legitimately imposed on those here illegally.

If you grant Maryland driver's licenses to illegal aliens, then I must proclaim "Adios, Maryland!"

I am informing dozens of friends about your proposed legislation. America is watching.

Regards,
    MY NAME HERE
    American

Whew! Just got through the list. And while I have plenty of acquaintances in MD, it kind of upsets me that so many of them want to stay politically uninvolved, preferring to worry about their own personal problems. Well with this licensure, one of these days an illegal driving may become one of their personal problems, after the accident.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whew! Just got through the list. And while I have plenty of acquaintances in MD, it kind of upsets me that so many of them want to stay politically uninvolved, preferring to worry about their own personal problems. Well with this licensure, one of these days an illegal driving may become one of their personal problems, after the accident.

It wasn't too tiresome!

It took me roughly 30 minutes to help save my country. A couple drinks, lambasting elected officials... it IS therapeutic!

Thanks for helping out! We are a COUNTRY UNITED.

EDIT: ARRRGH... I had a typo in my mailings, but since they are pandering to illegal aliens, I am sure they will forgive an American for this... Right? LOL!

vortex: Life has not touched them is what uninvolved people think. But taxes and energy touches us all.

And the rally at Graham, NC yesterday was a welcoming event to see the coverage from the media.

And our American alarmed folks are increasing. We are growing stronger and getting to know each other.

We are in the same boat and we have many leaks to fix.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i know what you mean. many of my own friends say "big deal" when i warn them of the illegal alien invasion. i truly think some people do not "get it." as i have said before, i see it first hand because i work in the insurance industry. illegals FLOCK to us after obtaining their valid MD driver's license, (even though most are living out of state), they then use their vald MD driver's license to obtain MD insurance (which is much cheaper here than in NJ or NY), then they drive to their home state. and when they get into an accident, they stop paying their insurance and disappear into the system......there's no way for us to "track down" someone who used a false address, lives out of state, and has no social security number. so they disappear, and they are off the hook for any responsibility.....

i am sick of it.

NOTES FROM GENERAL ASSEMBLY, APRIL 9, 2009.

Driver’s licenses

EITHER THE HOUSE BILL WILL BE VOTED INTO LAW OR THE SENATE BILL WILL BE VOTED INTO LAW....WE ARE HOPING THE SENATE BILL WINS!!!!......HERE IS INFO ON BOTH:

The Senate passed a bill requiring any driver’s license applicant to furnish proof of legal residency of the United States, and would not allow illegal immigrants currently holding licenses to renew them.

The House bill, which passed 77-60 after much debate, requires all future applicants to prove legal residency, but would allow illegal immigrants to renew their existing licenses. They would be given licenses called “federally non-compliantâ€

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345