Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Fights Back over UN Human Rights Report

Arizona is fighting back against the Obama administration’s decision to haul her state before the United Nations Human Rights Council. Governor Jan Brewer has penned a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Friday expressing her “concern and indignationâ€

Arizon Fights Back

way to go gov Jan Brewer.
    we are all with you . Obama is not fit to be President but you are. Good luck to you & Joe & ALI-PAC for doing a very good job
    Get Our Country Back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish more politicians would grow a pair like Gov Brewer! Orwellian is almost an understatement. I keep wishing I could fall asleep for a few years and have someone wake me when it's over. Unbelievable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/146379.pdf

scroll down to page 23 and start reading

Banned
    why dont we sue the federal govt for failing to enforce federal law! And another thought, If these illegals are such "hard workers" why are their countries in such bad shape,that they "have to" come here

she wrote. Brewer vowed to challenge the report all the way to the UN:
    I really admire her, but there's no reason even to answer to the UN. She knows that. To subject herself to the UN would be beneath her. The UN has no jurisdiction here and that's the way it's gonna stay. Do hear us berry boy? You friggin communist!