Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARIZONA: Gov requests Obama send HELICOPTERS to secure borde

YESSSS!!!!!!! PUSHBACK!!!!

Slap down Obama

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Good for governor Jan Brewer she is a patriot and brave not like many in Washington. God bless her and Arizona! God bless America -- pray that we defeat our evil adversaries -- the illegal lovers, La Ratas or Raza, illegal alien invaders, El Presidente Coldarun, all of em!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

by the way...I was gonna say Governor Jan Brewer is twice that man that Obomba is -- but that would be pushing it I don't want to imply that women are not 100% as brave and patriotic as men! I have seen military women and police officers and mothers who put the fear of God in their kids and me!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

YAY!

Jan Brewer is a strong woman and I am proud of her!

She's got some gusto!!

I can't wait to see the fight against the illegals progress further!

I hope Arizona cuts the lights out in Cali!
    They sure do deserve it!

Immigration has rules and its a process,
    not something you get after making threats to the US govt. and forcing your way in the country!

Go Jan Go!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Exactly Daveghourds59, I can tell you home invasion breakins are up in San Francisco since our mayor and bored supervisors made San Francisco a sanctuary for criminal aliens -- shall we say home invasion is job #1 for illegal alien invaders?

Hey, send some over here to California this weekend while we are doan at the CA Border doing Border operations! We could use some extra eyes in the sky please

Ken :P :P
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Righteous!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Exactly Daveghourds59, I can tell you home invasion breakins are up in San Francisco since our mayor and bored supervisors made San Francisco a sanctuary for criminal aliens -- shall we say home invasion is job #1 for illegal alien invaders?
    Mark,
    We've had so many illegals commiting crime here in Nevada its a crying shame. The latest was a robbery at my local gas station, the shooter was an illegal mexican who killed a great guy, he was an employee there for a long time everyone knew him. Just shot him dead!

Home invasions IS job #! for illegals, they use their own desperation and greed as an excuse to harm US citizens.

Sanctuary states need to stop period.
    Sanctuary is for victims and people who are hurt not for criminals that invade the borders and break the US laws!
    Give me liberty or give me death!