Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Arnolds reply to my action alert email

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    I sent an email to Gov Schwarzenegger...Here is his "response"

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me about illegal immigration. I always appreciate hearing from fellow Californians on the issues that are important to them.

As an immigrant, I can identify with the desire to come to this country. While growing up, I had a dream to come to America. Since then, I have seen firsthand that the United States - a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws - is the most generous nation in the world. But our generosity cannot come at the expense of the American people or the security our international borders.

The federal government's failure to pass comprehensive immigration reform is a reality we live with everyday in our schools, workplaces and hospitals. We can no longer ignore this issue or try to solve the problem at the margins. We need federal action that secures our border, protects taxpayers and creates a forward-looking policy to meet the labor needs of our economy.

To address the root of the problem, I committed nearly 2,000 California National Guard troops to help secure our borders in June 2006. These troops - as part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Operation Jump Start - performed a critical mission while thousands of new federal agents were recruited and tactical infrastructure and detection technology along the border was improved. Working with federal agents, our California National Guard has been instrumental in seizing more than 250,000 pounds of narcotics and apprehending 124,000 undocumented immigrants. These combined efforts have had tremendous success in reducing illegal border crossings and limiting the influx of narcotics and human trafficking in California.

However, I continue to call on our nation's federal officials to attack the problem by crafting a comprehensive immigration policy. Our borders must be secured, and our businesses must have the employees they need but have been unable to find in our existing workforce. We must also treat immigrants with the respect they deserve.

Immigration is an important issue that affects California, and I thank you for writing. I truly appreciate your commitment to the future of our Golden State.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger

I received the same reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    He'll probably run for the Senate. UGH
    Good Lord I hope not!

F- Form letter Looks like we all got the same letter...oh well at least he got our message, in several different forms....keep bugging him!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yes he sent the same canned email to all of us, but we are not off track Arnie and you will continue to hear from us in many different ways!

He is a Girly-man wimp, blaming the Feds when he could as Governor do a lot more like supporting mandatory e-verify and the CA taxpayer relief initiative. Like someone else said, Maria Schriever-Kennedy has him by the gonads.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

We must also treat immigrants with the respect they deserve

Problem is, they are not immigrants, they are criminals and thieves, who must be dealt with as THEY have not respected us and our laws.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Rec'd the same lame email. Wonder if he ever hears about the emails he gets? Doubt it. Politicians!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same to me too. Can you imagine another Kennedy in the Senate?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need federal action that secures our border, protects taxpayers and creates a forward-looking policy to meet the labor needs of our economy.
    Frankly, this is the crux of why he will not crack down. He is beholden to the business lobby (isn't it ALWAYS business that's at the root of this illegal situation???) in California that financed his campaign for governor. He is now being forward-looking -- to when he'll need their help again to run for the Senate. Even if he doesn't run for the Senate, he never knows when he might need his business buddies' help again. He wants to keep them supplied with all their cheap labor needs.

Scumbag!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    We need federal action that secures our border, protects taxpayers and creates a forward-looking policy to meet the labor needs of our economy.
    Frankly, this is the crux of why he will not crack down. He is beholden to the business lobby (isn't it ALWAYS business that's at the root of this illegal situation???) in California that financed his campaign for governor. He is now being forward-looking -- to when he'll need their help again to run for the Senate. Even if he doesn't run for the Senate, he never knows when he might need his business buddies' help again. He wants to keep them supplied with all their cheap labor needs.

Scumbag!
    Yes, business behind our politicians, giving them money to get what they want. It's a shadow government. Both sides of the isle are guilty. Did you see Nancy Pelosi's holdings in the vineyard in CA and her holding in CLNE an energy company for natural gas to be used in cars. Gee I wonder why she won't let a vote come into to vote and if she does there will be so many environmental strings attached the Republicans won't vote for it so then they'll say the Republicans blocked it.

Thank the Lord for the Internet and 24/7 cable news.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast